‹ Abroach Abrocoma ›
Meanings and phrases
- in a foreign country; overseas
- to or in a foreign country
- far away from home or one's usual surroundings; - R.A.Hall; afield
- in a place across an ocean; overseas
- naval service aboard a ship at sea; sea-duty; shipboard duty
- LTP staff also conduct workshops at home and abroad.
- Aagaard's work was exhibited at home and abroad.
- During World War I he saw service with various units at home and abroad.
- All students are required to study abroad.
- He recommended that she study abroad and offered his assistance.
- By this time, students sent to study abroad had started to return.
- He moved abroad to play professionally for German 2.
- In 1987, he moved abroad to France and played in the 3.
- In 2006, he moved abroad by joining on loan Chicago Fire.
- A few Armenians living abroad made large-scale investments.
- This encourages transfers from Turkish Cypriots living abroad.
- Nicholas was already living abroad and consequently was not present.
- About 1877 his health began to fail, and he went abroad.
- Some amateur-led tours went abroad under Lord Harris and Lord Hawke.
- In 1854, he went abroad again.
- He was denied to travel abroad for treatment.
- Shortly after his defeat, Florus departed from Rome to travel abroad.
- As part of his job, Dmitri Prokhorov had the opportunity to travel abroad.
- Edward felt it prudent to go abroad for some years.
- Yearly approximately 150 students of VAMK go abroad.
- As a result of harassment he began efforts to go abroad.
- He was sent abroad (1842), as a pensioner of the Academy.
- He spread the rumour that the museum's objects had been sent abroad.
- As the joint AFBiH began to develop, troops began to be sent abroad.
- As a public speaker, he addressed audiences across the country and abroad.
- Celebrated performers from within the country and abroad set the stage on fire.
- He lectured widely in this country and abroad and attended many national and international meetings.
- Myat Noe who is studying abroad and Russell are sweet couple.
- She wanted to go back to school; since high school, studying abroad had been her dream.
- In 1907, whilst studying abroad, Wilson sold Tocal and decided to pursue a career in the law.
- Both had studied abroad and were eager for change.
- She studied abroad at the University of London.
- In his early years, he studied abroad in Japan.
- They then travelled abroad, visiting Lyon and Geneva, residing for a time at Augsburg.
- Advised to try a southern climate, he travelled abroad, and died at Rome 3 March 1845.
- He was educated at Bury St. Edmunds Grammar School in 1656 and travelled abroad from 1663 to 1666.
- 7.3% of Atlantans were born abroad (86th in the US).
- (States may exclude partially or fully children born abroad).
- According to the 2011 census 385,899 residents were born abroad.
- He moved back to Sweden after ten years abroad.
- He probably did spend several years abroad as Journeyman.
- As a result of his father's army work, Weller spent many years abroad during his childhood.
- This involved two long trips abroad.
- As a consequence of these trips abroad, his continental reputation grew.
- In his first trips abroad, Elgar visited Paris in 1880 and Leipzig in 1882.
- Salieri traveled abroad to fulfill an important commission.
- Between 1954 and 1958, Odogwu traveled abroad for further studies.
- Her father traveled abroad often and left his daughters to fend for themselves.
- A considerable community is working abroad to earn for their families.
- Substantial number of people from the village are working abroad and adding to national exchequer.
- Earnings from people working abroad, especially from West Asia, is another major source of income.
- Nakamura was the first Japanese missionary to work abroad.
- Many youth study and work abroad.
- Lots of people from Nochad work abroad and that is an alternate mode of income.
- He moved abroad to play professionally for German 2.
- Then he made the step abroad to play for Dutch side FC Utrecht.
- He moved abroad to play professionally for Southend United and Leiftur.
- In 1964, he made his first trip abroad to France.
- In summer 1953 the first school trip abroad was made (to Italy).
- Following his trip abroad Roelfzema returned to Leiden University to continue his studies.
- Botswana has a small number of diplomatic missions abroad.
- maintains approximately the same number of missions abroad.
- European Union missions abroad are known as EU delegations.
- The idea of his current company, Rype, was formed while he was traveling abroad.
- He also insisted that they pay their own way to Europe, or whenever traveling abroad.
- Thereafter, Clark worked briefly as a school teacher before traveling abroad to earn a law degree.
- Their art was exhibited nationally as well as abroad.
- The icon is now being searched for in Finland as well as abroad.
- He has performed at over 1,000 shows in India as well as abroad.
- During his time abroad, his work incorporated what he saw.
- Their meeting and his time abroad spurred Chihuly to return to his studies.
- During 1887–1892, he spent time abroad in Paris, London, Rome and in the Netherlands.
- In 1997 he received the New Zealand Young Achievers Award which enabled him to continue his studies abroad.
- She was exiled in the same year and finished her studies abroad at the University of Bristol in the UK in 1978.
- He held various jobs as a jurist in 1915 and 1916, before being issued grants to undertake further studies abroad.
- Webster completed his dictionary during his year abroad in 1825 in Paris, France, and at the University of Cambridge.
- After a year abroad he returned to Serbia to play with FK Slavija Kragujevac, FK Bežanija, and FK Radnički Obrenovac.
- After matriculation at a high school in Gmunden and one year abroad in England, she studied Law at the University of Salzburg.
- Ryan played his youth days for Belvedere before moving abroad.
- 3,100 of them moving abroad.
- Permission stamps were given if there were no specific legal restrictions for their moving abroad.
- In January 2009, Soliman preferred to move abroad.
- Mifsud left the club in June 2013 to seek a move abroad.
- In summer 1996, he made his first move abroad by signing with Swedish side Degerfors IF.