‹ Achievement Achiever ›
Meanings and phrases
- The prize is awarded for outstanding achievements in natural sciences and humanities.
- The section awards the Marian Mięsowicz Prize for outstanding achievements in the field of physics.
- In 1966, Harper was inducted into Chi Eta Phi Sorority and recognized for her outstanding achievements.
- MECC's achievements include:
- Perkins' earliest achievements include the discovery of the negative pion in cosmic radiation.
- His other notable achievements include a bronze and silver medal at the Tournament of Tuscany.
- Some of his notable achievements are given here.
- Most notable achievements:
- The Symptom Distress Scale (SDS) is one of McCorkle's most notable achievements.
- His greatest achievements came in the 2013 season.
- This album is considered one of Big Mello's greatest achievements.
- Among the ECSC's greatest achievements are those on welfare issues.
- She was awarded the Haddon Scholar for her excellent academic achievements.
- Withrow High School students have received national recognition for their academic achievements.
- He is laureate of a number of awards for outstanding academic achievements, most notable of which are:
- One of its other achievements was implementing a historic Uterine Fibroid surgery.
- Please note: some former players may be listed elsewhere due to other achievements (i.e.
- Among their many other achievements they were responsible for introducing the carrot to Denmark.
- The election is based on scientific achievements.
- Fleming was knighted for his scientific achievements in 1944.
- Chandrasekhar’s scientific achievements brought him many honours.
- One of his most significant achievements was to enact a law separating church and state in public schools.
- Despite significant achievements in human development and poverty reduction, serious challenges to growth call for reform.
- One of the most significant achievements in this area was the exhibition of his artwork in the Modern Art Gallery BWA in Katowice.
- Other achievements during his career include:
- Alya incised a number of achievements during her 4 years pursuing her degree.
- Ranicki received numerous awards and honors for his scientific achievements during his studies.
- Team 279 had accomplished major achievements in the 21st century:
- The project ended in November 2011 and a report with the major achievements was published.
- One of the major achievements enacted by Symington as Governor came at the end of his first term.
- It is, however, the only way to receive any of the game's many achievements.
- Macarthur Girls have had many achievements, including first in the state for standard English in 2012.
- Among his many achievements, the project he holds most dear is his role as Road Construction Minister.
- Mu Xin has also made great achievements in literature.
- Greenspan continues that "The Wealth of Nations" was "one of the great achievements in human intellectual history".
- In 2002, she joined Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and this was the beginning of her great achievements in politics.
- Governor Burnett credited her with being instrumental in his lifetime achievements.
- Dowd received a Grammy Trustees Award for his lifetime achievements in February 2002.
- In 2009, she received the UCLA Medal from Chancellor Gene Block for her lifetime achievements.