‹ Addicts Addition ›
Meanings and phrases
- a calculator that performs simple arithmetic functions; totalizer; totaliser
- But it does not allow for adding new members to interfaces.
- This applies to adding new scripture.
- Damaged sealants can simply be repaired by adding new sealant material.
- Much longer chains can be built by adding more stimuli and responses.
- Cooking over 10 hours requires adding more broth or water every so often.
- Beginning in 2005, Power started adding more rhythmic pop tracks into the playlist.
- adding another 100,000 florins.
- The typical length of the species is , with the tail adding another .
- Temporary bleachers adding another 1,000 seats were constructed by April 1, 2016.
- It proposed adding a new subsection c to Chapter III, section of the constitution:
- The team settled on the concept of adding a new "network number" patterned on the idea of area codes.
- Renovations included adding a new roof, creating a new entrance, adding an elevator, among other changes.
- A marathon runner can lose water adding up to about 8% of body weight.
- Registers are used, for example, when adding up strings of numbers into a total.
- This is determined by adding up how many wins the opponents had in the New Legends stage.
- The ptitim grains may be fried for a short time before adding water.
- Milk is sometimes poured into the coffee/espresso before adding the whipped cream.
- Renoir rehearsed with the actors for a week before adding technicians to the rehearsals.
- The Torah already forbids adding additional commandments.
- The technology works by adding additional lines to the video signal.
- The colony will continue to grow, adding additional branching as needed.
- It was calculated by adding together each rider's times on each stage, then applying bonuses.
- The total energy of a system can be calculated by adding up all forms of energy in the system.
- The general classification was calculated by adding each cyclist's finishing times on each stage.
- It is formed by adding -vši to the infinitive stem.
- It is formed by adding -l to the infinitive stem.
- Negative numbers are formed by adding fù () before the number.
- In 1917, Public Service began adding bus routes.
- Vocalists for the first time began adding extra notes to the music.
- She began adding rouge to her cheeks to adopt the look of prostitutes.
- This resulted in increased fuel consumption as well as adding to the economic plight of its owners.
- This work included new flooring, ceilings, walls, as well as adding four turnstiles for increased traffic.
- Money raised during this event go back into renovations and upkeep of the park, as well as adding new attractions each year.
- Expanding the house here simply meant adding a second story gabled room to each of the existing three bays.
- A regular compound skew 2"n"-gon can be similarly constructed by adding a second skew polygon by a rotation.
- Fusionopolis One was launched on 17 October 2008, adding a second R&D hub on physical sciences and engineering.
- A second method allows creamed honey to be made without adding heat.
- Because webhooks use HTTP, they can be integrated into web services without adding new infrastructure.
- At the end of the 2000 AFL season, without adding any more games to his tally, Evans was delisted by Port Adelaide.
- The ten's complement of 432 can be obtained by taking the nine's complement of 432, and then adding one.
- Atole is made by toasting masa on a griddle, then adding water that has been boiled with cinnamon sticks.
- "Atole" is made by toasting "masa" on a "comal" (griddle), then adding water that was boiled with cinnamon sticks.
- ", before later adding "AND THATS A WRAP !!!
- In 1730 the philosopher John Gay became Vicar of Wilshamstead (later adding the living of Haynes).
- The school opened its doors in 1991 with a sophomore class, later adding a freshman class in the fall of 1995.
- Vangelis, Roussos and Sideras were also accompanied by their partners, further adding to the strain.
- Europe was introduced by the colour Green, further adding to the growing party on the stadium floor.
- He said that he had written a story "suitable for Karthi", further adding that it would be "an action oriented film".
- The film needed three days of retakes included adding a role for Montagu Love.
- Other initiatives included adding calorie labels to a number of food and drink products.
- Other changes included adding more satellite imagery and making the navigation available in more cities.