‹ Adjustable Adjuster ›
Meanings and phrases
- altered to accommodate to certain requirements or bring into a proper relation
- adjusted to demands of daily living; showing emotional stability
- having achieved a comfortable relation with your environment; familiarized; familiarised
- (especially of garments) having the fit or style adjusted
- The figures have not been adjusted for inflation.
- When adjusted for inflation, its total nett gross is .
- The price will not be adjusted for inflation.
- This is equivalent to US$860 when adjusted for purchasing power parity).
- The film's worldwide gross is equivalent to when adjusted for inflation.
- The total prize purse for this race was $24,140 ($ when adjusted for inflation).
- The base index for the 2011–2012 school year is 1.4 percent, but the Act 1 Index can be adjusted higher, depending on a number of factors, such as property values and the personal income of district residents.
- In the Spring of 2010, 135 Pennsylvania school boards asked to exceed their adjusted index.