‹ Advisement Advisers ›
Meanings and phrases
- an expert who gives advice; advisor; consultant
- someone who advises others how to invest their money; investment advisor
- a military officer who serves as an adviser to the troops of an allied nation; military advisor
- He was the king's main military adviser in the 1414–1415 campaign.
- In 1970, while still a student, he was sent to Egypt, where he was an interpreter of the Soviet military adviser.
- Initially, the detainees were kept in complete isolation, but on April 30 they met with a Japanese military adviser.
- She also worked as a legal adviser for Caracol TV.
- The firm acted as legal adviser for the 2014 games.
- He was a legal adviser to former prime minister Taavi Rõivas.
- Sharon's senior adviser was Raanan Gissin.
- The senior adviser was Krista Kampus.
- He served in the International Monetary Fund (IMF) as senior adviser.
- In January 2019, Ontario Premier Doug Ford appointed McCallion as a special adviser.
- Since 2012 he serves as special adviser to EU Commissioner for Regional Policy, Johannes Hahn.
- In January 2012, he was appointed as a senior special adviser of the Bangladesh Mission to the United Nations.
- The former political adviser to General Chuikov, Vladimir Semyonov, was appointed as the High Commissioner.
- Dorling has also served as a political adviser to South Australian Senator Nick Xenophon and Senator Rex Patrick.
- C. Fred Bergsten C. Fred Bergsten (born April 23, 1941) is an American economist, author, and political adviser.
- The Labor Party selected indigenous policy adviser Karl Hampton as its candidate.
- Huang served in the presidential administration of Chen Shui-bian as a national policy adviser.
- He was a foreign policy adviser to Sarah Palin during John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign.
- Price served as a technical adviser on the film.
- Frank Baker, brother of Snowy Baker, acted as technical adviser.
- FLOW-MATIC's inventor, Grace Hopper, also served as a technical adviser to the committee.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. was the financial adviser to the Housing Authority.
- He became a friend and financial adviser to Hosea Ballou Morse, whom he introduced to Theodore Roosevelt.
- Alvin Hall Alvin D. Hall (born June 27, 1952) is an American financial adviser, author, and media personality.
- In the 1930s he became an economic adviser to Joseph Stalin.
- Schiff was an economic adviser to Ron Paul's 2008 presidential campaign.
- During the First World War he was the government’s chief economic adviser.
- He Lian took the position of chief adviser of the committee.
- However, Ptolemy XIII's chief adviser Potheinos viewed Caesar's terms as favoring Cleopatra.
- In addition to these episodes, Phinehas appears as the chief adviser in the war with the Benjamites.