‹ Advising Advisories ›
Meanings and phrases
- an expert who gives advice; adviser; consultant
- someone who advises others how to invest their money; investment adviser
- a military officer who serves as an adviser to the troops of an allied nation; military adviser
- Li Xiuyuan was born to a former military advisor, Li Maochun.
- According to an American military advisor, Hawkins was killed "by an Iranian terrorist".
- In practice the emperor's nephew Archduke Albrecht was his chief military advisor and made the policy decisions.
- Krause was also senior advisor to Maizière.
- Tziki Aud is the group's senior advisor.
- He is a senior advisor of the Acta Mathematica Vietnamica journal.
- He was also a legal advisor to Marcus Aurelius.
- Sen was the legal advisor of Cossimbazar Royal Estate.
- Mirah Amiria Arismunandar previously worked as a legal advisor.
- Bob Marucci served as a technical advisor for the production.
- Bugliosi served as technical advisor on both of the pilot films.
- officer Otis Gallop, who also serves as the shows technical advisor.
- In 1995 she was a senior policy advisor in the Clinton Administration.
- Sikharulidze was moved to the post of President's foreign policy advisor.
- Avik Roy Avik Roy (; Bengali: অভীক রায়) is an American journalist and policy advisor.
- In 2003, he became MNA Daniel Turp's local political advisor.
- In addition, he has been political advisor of Jumblatt since 1991.
- In 1991, Aridi began to serve as political advisor of Walid Jumblatt.
- The group was led by Dr David Cabot, special advisor on environmental affairs.
- In 2017, Bonds officially rejoined the Giants organization as a special advisor to the CEO.
- He is a special advisor mentoring rookies for both the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers.
- Wright joined Pygott & Crone as a financial advisor.
- After his musical career, he became a financial advisor.
- Raiffeisen Investment was appointed as the financial advisor to the government.
- His doctoral advisor was Ferdinand von Lindemann.
- Her doctoral advisor, and role model, was Paul R. Ehrlich.
- Her doctoral advisor was Bernard Chazelle.
- His thesis advisor was Andrew Wiles.
- He then completed PhD dissertation at Purdue with Professor James Longuski as thesis advisor.
- He received his Ph.D. with thesis advisor Heisuke Hironaka at the Harvard University in 1976.
- He will remain as a scientific advisor to the board.
- His scientific advisor was Valentin Fabrikant.
- She has served as a scientific advisor for NASA, ISA and ESA.
- Streit accompanied the King as his personal secretary and chief advisor.
- Teplan is the chief advisor of the State Minister for Environment of Hungary.
- Joseph Knowland was chief advisor to the Southern Lumber Company of San Diego.
- He was the primary economic advisor to Daniel Ortega.
- He worked as an economic advisor for the Marshall Plan.
- In 1988-1989, he was an economic advisor to President G.H.W.
- Emura then bestowed the second Ito name on the club's faculty advisor, Ms. Ito.
- WERB is mainly run by the Berlin High School Radio Club and its faculty advisor Chris Wolfe.
- The Russian university system requires a faculty advisor for all undergraduate and graduate students.