‹ Advisory Advocate ›
Meanings and phrases
- active support of an idea or cause etc.; especially the act of pleading or arguing for something; protagonism
- any policy that advocates maintaining peaceful international relations
- a policy of advocating war; warmongering
- Scientists for EU is a pro-EU research advocacy group.
- for America, an anti-Muslim advocacy group.
- Vancouver has the Women Transforming Cities advocacy group.
- Numerous other consumer advocacy groups joined the lawsuit.
- Huffman's has been acknowledged by numerous advocacy groups.
- Some disability advocacy groups have adopted flags to raise awareness of their causes.
- The city's bike advocacy organization is Bike Austin.
- Bike Texas, a state-level advocacy organization, also has its main office in Austin.
- USA, a national nonprofit vegan advocacy organization, where she did numerous factory farm investigations.
- Conservative political advocacy group Advance America gave him an 89% rating.
- The clinic concentrates on legal advocacy, political advocacy and documentation.
- The company extended its interests into publications, public relations, business, and political advocacy.
- The investigation revealed that Harry's civil rights advocacy made him a known target of the Klan.
- He started his Instagram account in 2016 to further spread his animal rights advocacy using social media.
- Carbstrong began his animal rights advocacy online in 2015, publishing his first video in April of that year.
- Salter's advocacy work also includes original theater pieces.
- Her additional research and policy advocacy work focuses on sexual harassment in science and academia.
- In addition to maintaining its consultation and tip hotline, the organization engages in public awareness and advocacy work.
- Houston also claims one of the most robust and effective business development and advocacy organizations in the country.
- Focused on autism research, it collaborates with other university departments, the government and autism advocacy organizations.
- Zzyym was denied the passport, which led to LGBTQ advocacy organizations filing a lawsuit against the U.S. State Department on Zzyym's behalf.
- Unlike many other advocacy efforts, it provides no scripts to users.
- Other advocacy efforts have included the restoration of free news papers to student after they were cut by the University.
- In addition to its federal advocacy efforts, HONOReform leaders have helped other communities recover from similar outbreaks.
- Nuclear Control Institute The Nuclear Control Institute is a research and advocacy center for preventing nuclear proliferation and nuclear terrorism.
- The organisation works with civil society partners to champion the rights of persons seeking protection in Hong Kong through research and advocacy work.
- PERC engages in research and advocacy related to free-market environmentalism and is active on issues including endangered species, water, pollution, and public lands.