‹ Aft After-hours ›
Meanings and phrases
- located farther aft
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time; subsequently; later; afterwards; afterward; later on
- behind or in the rear
- a person who gives assistance or comfort to someone known to be a felon or known to be sought in connection with the commission of a felony
- emphasizes something to be considered
- in spite of expectations
- not during regular hours
- the rear part of a ship; stern; quarter; poop; tail
- have the will and intention to carry out some action; plan
- go after with the intent to catch; chase; trail; tail; tag; give chase; dog; go after; track
- pursue someone sexually or romantically; chase
- come after in time, as a result; follow
- be the successor (of); succeed; follow
- for an indefinite number of successive days; day in day out
- I surely hate myself, day after day.
- He and Alice attended day after day, hearing music by a wide range of composers.
- a monk watering a dry stick, day after day, for months, or endeavoring to remove a huge rock immensely exceeding his powers.
- go after with the intent to catch; chase; chase after; trail; tail; tag; give chase; dog; track
- go in search of or hunt for; quest for; quest after; pursue
- have a strong sexual desire for; lust after
- keep under careful scrutiny
- have a strong sexual desire for; lech after
- in American football a point awarded for a successful place kick following a touchdown; point after touchdown; extra point
- in American football a point awarded for a successful place kick following a touchdown; point after; extra point
- go in search of or hunt for; quest for; go after; pursue
- greatly desired; coveted; desired; in demand
- be similar to a relative
- imitate in behavior; take as a model; follow
- China won the title after defeating Japan in the final.
- AEK won the league title after defeating Monaco in the final.
- Ebden won the title after defeating Pospisil 7–6, 6–1 in the final.
- It is named after former student Ruđer Bošković.
- The school was created in 1955 and named after former U.S.
- It is named after former Queensland Premier Frank Nicklin.
- A single den can be used year after year.
- The wording of the rider is generally the same year after year.
- Julio Eiroa bought the government tobacco farms year after year.
- Girls are most commonly cut shortly after birth to age 15.
- The Truffauts had another child who died shortly after birth.
- They had an unnamed son, who died shortly after birth in 1321.
- He stayed in London for two years after leaving Italy.
- A few years after leaving politics, Fairbanks moved to Ottawa.
- A few years after leaving IBM he wrote "The Mythical Man-Month".
- He was hanged at Landsberg Prison shortly after midnight on June 7, 1951.
- Lederman was born in Philadelphia shortly after midnight on July 20, 1983.
- The Tarrant Rushton gliders landed in occupied France shortly after midnight.
- SIM reported that in 2016, 82.7 per cent of its graduates found jobs within six months after graduation.
- According to UMass Law's official 2017 ABA-required disclosures, 72% of the Class of 2018 obtained full-time, long-term, bar-required employment nine months after graduation.
- According to Nebraska's official 2017 ABA-required disclosures, 70.3% of the Class of 2016 obtained full-time, long-term, JD-required employment nine months after graduation.
- The Egyptian religion taught of life after death.
- The work is a fiction and deals with life after death.
- 27-13, arguments have been given for the Hereafter and life after death.
- They were named after famous citizens of Coventry.
- All roads on the AMP are named after famous engineers.
- These were numbered 2931–55 and named after famous Courts (i.e.
- She met Frank Stranahan shortly after arriving in Fort Lauderdale.
- He telephoned his family in 'Asir shortly after arriving in the country.
- He became ill shortly after arriving in Jamaica, dying in either late 1737 or early 1738.
- The club was relegated to NIFL Championship 2 in the 2010–11 season after finishing 13th in Championship 1.
- Örebro SK and GAIS were relegated at the end of the 2012 season after finishing in the bottom two places of the table.
- Sarawak were relegated at the end of the 2009 Liga Super season after finishing in the bottom place of the league table.
- Return flights are just after midnight on the same day.
- A second torpedo attack just after midnight hit the ship.
- The first, just after midnight on 14/15 June, hit three ships "Etrib", "Pelayo" and "Slemdal", sinking all three.
- Jericho started writing "A Lion's Tale" shortly after leaving the WWE, in August 2005.
- WYO 387 continues east entering the Town of Edgerton just shortly after leaving Midwest.
- It is the first material from Rob Halford's new band shortly after leaving Judas Priest.
- Below are the standings for the top five riders and constructors after round two has concluded.
- Below are the standings for the top five riders and constructors after round ten has concluded.
- He died after suffering several years of painful illness.
- On 16 August 2004, Clingly died after suffering a heart attack.
- While at graduate school, Taylor's younger brother died after suffering from bone cancer.
- The young leave the nest about 18 days after hatching.
- 30–45 days after hatching, the young fledge.
- Chicks fledge around 80 days after hatching, in early June.
- The plane crashed and caught fire shortly after takeoff, about from the end of the runway.
- In 2008, a B-2 was destroyed in a crash shortly after takeoff, though the crew ejected safely.
- On December 9, 2011, a Cessna 421-C aircraft crashed shortly after takeoff less than a mile from the airport into an open field.