‹ Afterthought Afterwards ›
Meanings and phrases
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time; subsequently; later; afterwards; after; later on
- "Warrnambool" sank shortly afterward, in of water.
- Tyrrel himself was found murdered shortly afterward.
- Armistead was wounded shortly afterward three times.
- NY 267 crossed into Genesee County soon afterward.
- Mitzi formally divorced him soon afterward, in 1998.
- The first wooden bridge was demolished soon afterward.
- The watch remained on display for several years afterward.
- Overton thought about his improvised speech for many years afterward.
- The Fruehauf Corporation manufactured these trailers for many years afterward.
- "Not long afterward the ship went down."
- Not long afterward, Cream met a policeman from New York City who was visiting London.
- Not long afterward, Allen shot and wounded Combs, and was indicted and tried on charges of assault.
- Only to be attacked by Iizuka and the rest of Suzuki-Gun immediately afterward.
- Becky picks up the gun and shoots another man, but is captured immediately afterward.
- The game was finished; the Braves lost, 13–0; the franchise folded immediately afterward.