‹ Ageratum Aggeus ›
Meanings and phrases
- the period of history between classical antiquity and the Italian Renaissance; Middle Ages
- the period of history between classical antiquity and the Italian Renaissance; Dark Ages
- Enrollees had to be between the ages of 17 and 35.
- Education is compulsory between the ages of 7 and 16.
- The demographic was between the ages of 18–49.
- So, the GTO programme comprised almost all ages.
- Mermaiding is popular with all ages and genders.
- It's a safe environment for people of all ages.
- The entire series was written for children ages 4 – 8.
- Included were children ages 4 – 14.
- It offers access to books and videos for children ages 12 and under.
- Its users span over different ages, races, and professions.
- The students are all disabled, retarded and of different ages.
- On Sundays, there are Quran lessons for kids of different ages.
- Licancabur has been active during the Holocene, after the ice ages.
- "K. pusilla" likely died out due to the ice ages at the end of the Pliocene.
- Earth has undergone periodic climate shifts in the past, including four major ice ages.
- Later, in the early middle ages, the castle disappeared.
- There has been a bridge at the site since the middle ages.
- During the middle ages, "Sogn" was the name of the fjord itself.
- But that song has really lived down through the ages, you might say."
- It will survive through the ages and comes to be known as the Catacomb of Callixtus.
- Outside is a cross on the site with a plaque that relates the story of Bolton through the ages.
- Primary school is provided for children between ages 6 and 13.
- Middle adulthood generally refers to the period between ages 29 to 49.
- Among viewers between ages 18 and 49, it received a 1.8 rating/10 share.
- "Wallonia presents a wide range of rocks of various ages.
- The Caribbean Sea is separated from the ocean by several island arcs of various ages.
- The group currently offers musical classes to students of various ages through the Los Angeles Unified School District.
- Nonetheless, throughout the ages, many Confucians continued to fight against unrighteous superiors and rulers.
- It is believed that the Inquisition and witch hunts throughout the ages contributed to the lack of women in medical guilds.
- However, for his rule of Rome and establishing the principate, Augustus has also been subjected to criticism throughout the ages.