‹ Agincourt Agio ›
Meanings and phrases
- growing old; ageing; senescent
- the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age; ageing; senescence
- acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time; ripening; ageing
- 38 percent of the polled said they would desire to have their aging process cured.
- Dried fruits are excluded from the mash only, and may be used in the aging process.
- There is a long history of using artificial means to try to accelerate the natural aging process.
- They will replace the aging third generation Class 1000 trains.
- The "Ōshio" was planned and built to replace the aging "Kuroshio".
- To replace the aging M/23 officers uniform, the M/47 was introduced.
- With an aging population, this number is expected to increase.
- Due to these problems, together with Germany's aging population, the welfare system came under considerable strain.
- At this point, the decadent nation with its aging population can be overrun by a more youthful and vigorous nation.