‹ Agriculturalist Agriculturist ›
Meanings and phrases
- the federal department that administers programs that provide services to farmers (including research and soil conservation and efforts to stabilize the farming economy); created in 1862; Department of Agriculture; Agriculture Department; USDA
- a large-scale farming enterprise; agribusiness; factory farm
- the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock; farming; husbandry
- the class of people engaged in growing food
- the federal department that administers programs that provide services to farmers (including research and soil conservation and efforts to stabilize the farming economy); created in 1862; Department of Agriculture; Agriculture; USDA
- the person who holds the secretaryship of the Department of Agriculture; Secretary of Agriculture
- the position of the head of the Department of Agriculture; Secretary of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
- the federal department that administers programs that provide services to farmers (including research and soil conservation and efforts to stabilize the farming economy); created in 1862; Agriculture Department; Agriculture; USDA
Food and Agriculture Organization
- the United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture; Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations; FAO
- the United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture; Food and Agriculture Organization; FAO
Secretary of Agriculture
- the person who holds the secretaryship of the Department of Agriculture; Agriculture Secretary
- the position of the head of the Department of Agriculture; Agriculture Secretary
- the application of soil and plant sciences to land management and crop production; agronomy
- The economy is based on agriculture and woodcraft.
- The economy is based on agriculture and shepherding.
- Taber's economy is largely based on agriculture.
- Other areas of the delta are used for agriculture.
- The area is primarily used for agriculture.
- This land was to be used for agriculture.
- The population is engaged in agriculture and related activities.
- More than 40% of the region's population is engaged in agriculture.
- Most of the people in Alakode are engaged in agriculture or business.
- Many eked out a living via subsistence agriculture or fishing.
- Other activities are retail, subsistence agriculture, coastal fishing and construction.
- At that time, the economy of the village was based on subsistence agriculture and peddling.
- Buy Fresh, Buy Local affiliates work to rebuild local food systems and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Gather important actors, such as farmers and policy makers, and educate them on environmentally sustainable agriculture issues.
- Encourage and grow research on environmentally sustainable agriculture and its relevance to local, national, and the global economy.
- About 2,800 persons were dependent on agriculture.
- Over 6,300 people were dependent on agriculture.
- The state was poor and still dependent on agriculture.
- The mountainous region is dominated by woods as well as agriculture and forestry.
- The vast majority of reindeer owners in Finland practise reindeer husbandry as a supplement to agriculture and forestry.
- Most of the Regency features green fields, predominantly occupied by agriculture and forestry, whilst farmers settled as the majority of its population.
- The family here mainly depends on the agriculture sector.
- It has a semi-industrialized economy with a well-integrated agriculture sector.
- Within the last four years, the region has seen growth in the agriculture sector.
- Exhibitions include agriculture and livestock.
- The economy of Las Labores is based on agriculture and livestock .
- Andhra Pradesh's economy is mainly based on agriculture and livestock.
- About 2,500 persons were employed in agriculture.
- Most people of Kuspangi are employed in agriculture.
- 53.6% of Ghana's workforce were employed in agriculture in 2013.
- The development of agriculture is a fundamental part of the world economic growth.
- Fertile soils were conducive to the development of agriculture and cattlebreeding.
- The municipality is seeking to promote the development of agriculture, small business, and tourism.
- Lancaster Farming Lancaster Farming is the leading Northeast and Mid-Atlantic farming and agriculture industry newspaper.
- As with other developed nations, the Canadian agriculture industry receives significant government subsidies and supports.
- Mark has also presented several series of "Rare Breed" for UTV, examining the multi-billion pound agriculture industry in Ireland.
- Land in the remainder of the locality is zoned for ‘primary production’ purposes such as agriculture.
- Pre-colonization education systems in Comoros focused on necessary skills such as agriculture, caring for livestock and completing household tasks.
- In rural areas, many traditional types of merchandise are still sold, such as agriculture supplies and products as well as modern, mass-produced goods.
- The inhabitants worked in agriculture and animal breeding.
- Most villagers worked in agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Economy is mostly based on agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Near the coast, annual rainfall of between allows intensive agriculture.
- From the twentieth century, intensive agriculture increased productivity.
- The region is threatened by large-scale intensive agriculture, unsustainable slash-and-burn agriculture and fires.
- Most of them are involved in agriculture and few are struggling to get jobs.
- They form approximately half of the Sinhalesee poulation and are traditionally involved in agriculture.
- Hodoul then settled definitely in Seychelles he was much involved in agriculture and naval constructions.
- 6 800,00 hectares of land are devoted to agriculture, accounting for 34.87% of the total population.
- 147 300,00 hectares of land are devoted to agriculture, accounting for 38.76% of the total population.
- 51% of Germany's land area is devoted to agriculture, while 30% is forested and 14% is covered by settlements or infrastructure.
- After the war, in lieu of Scout camps, their participants helped in local agriculture.
- The wavy stripe symbolizes the river that flows through the valley, while the maize cob and grapes refer to local agriculture.
- The arrival of the Spanish disrupted in many places local agriculture as indigenous populations shrunk and mining rose to prominence.
- As of October 1, 2007 The main foundations of economy are industry and agriculture.
- Because of this, Iloilo's industry and agriculture was put on direct access to foreign markets.
- The party wanted to increase public wealth by reducing the restrictions for trade, industry and agriculture.