‹ Alliaceous Alliances ›
Meanings and phrases
- the state of being allied or confederated; confederation
- a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest; bond
- an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty; coalition; alignment; alinement
- a formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim
- the act of forming an alliance or confederation; confederation
- a multiethnic alliance in Afghanistan who practice a moderate form of Islam and are united in their opposition to the Taliban; United Front
- an aggressive war waged by Louis XIV against Spain and the Holy Roman Empire and England and Holland and other states (1689-1697); War of the League of Augsburg
- This cemented a growing alliance between the two men.
- Strategic alliance between two countries are developing.
- He opposed an alliance between the Commonwealth and the Habsburgs.
- Jeremy also formed an alliance with David and Jessie minutes later.
- In 1277, they formed an alliance, led by Bishop Simon I of Paderborn.
- The MP instead formed an alliance with the Cameroon Democratic Union (CDU).
- Stephen Báthory planned a Christian alliance against the Islamic Ottomans.
- He regained control of the country by May and faced a renewed alliance against him.
- In 2009, the NWSC joined the alliance against the Guangzhou-Hong Kong Express Rail Link.
- The two parties had formed an electoral alliance.
- They presented themselves as an electoral alliance three years later.
- After that, the "Union of Left" was only a circumstantial electoral alliance.
- Ultimately, Serbia did not join the military alliance.
- In 1939 Kulski was sent to London to negotiate the Anglo-Polish military alliance.
- By 1973, an economic and military alliance between Israel and South Africa was in the ascendancy.
- Herod possibly married her as a part of a political alliance.
- During this visit he and Sternberg began their close political alliance.
- He said that he support a political alliance for the parliamentary election of 2012.
- For this task, two gangs had to form an alliance.
- Two gangs had to form an alliance.
- Two gangs had to form an alliance, but which has never been formed before.
- During the season, Kimmel made an alliance with Courtney Yates and Todd Herzog.
- Her half-brother James made an alliance with the sultanate of Egypt Sayf ad-Din Inal.
- After the Battle of Harlaw the Lord of the Isles made an alliance with Angus Du Mackay.
- Entertainment formed a strategic alliance and partnership with ESteem.
- By 1984, EPA had entered into a strategic alliance with CP Air of Vancouver.
- In 2007, Warner Music Group's Rykodisc label formed a strategic alliance with Cordless Recordings.
- Together they approached him about a new alliance.
- When Diane de Poitiers reconciled them, the Vidame was not included in the new alliance.
- Napoleon holds a dinner party for the pigs and local farmers, with whom he celebrates a new alliance.
- Neha-Raftaar alliance won the task.
- Shaffir was elected to the Knesset as the alliance won four seats.
- The BJP-Shiv Sena alliance won the 1995 Maharashtra State Assembly elections and were in power from 1995 to 1999.
- The famous 14th century AD Manipravala grammar "Lilatilakam" confirms this marriage alliance.
- The strictness is doubled for the younger daughter Thilottama (Maanu), and a marriage alliance is fixed for her.
- However the king, on hearing of the wager, forbids Bardelys from seeking a marriage alliance with a rebel family.
- She was closest with the latter two, forming an alliance with them early on.
- In 1506 Edzard broke his allegiance to George, instead forming an alliance with Groningen.
- Kent attempted to form alliances very early in the game, forming an alliance with the other men in the house.
- A few days ago, a lesser known Republican Party of India had forged an alliance with the MNM.
- The same year, he forged an alliance with his kinsman, Heraclius II, who ruled in eastern Georgia.
- For the general election on 3 July 2011, Chartthaipattana forged an alliance with coalition partner Bhumjaithai Party.