‹ Allocated Allocator ›
Meanings and phrases
- a share set aside for a specific purpose; allotment
- the act of distributing by allotting or apportioning; distribution according to a plan; allotment; apportionment; apportioning; parceling; parcelling; assignation
- (computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions; storage allocation
- a group of sectors on a magnetic disk that can be reserved for the use of a particular file
- the part of a floppy disk or hard disk where information is stored about the location of each piece of information on the disk (and about the location of unusable areas of the disk)
- (computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions; allocation
- Floor planning enables resource allocation within FPGAs to meet these time constraints.
- The 2011 sub-regions are used for statutory monitoring, engagement and resource allocation.
- One criticism is that the claim that a free market is efficient at resource allocation is incorrect.
- Asynchronous CDMA offers a key advantage in the flexible allocation of resources i.e.
- With the Army and Navy bitterly feuding, he settled disputes over the allocation of resources.
- He argues that economy planning necessarily leads to an irrational and inefficient allocation of resources.
- The museum hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 semi final allocation draw on 28 January 2019.
- On 28 January, Azar and Ayoub hosted the contest's semi-final allocation draw at the Tel Aviv Museum of Art.
- During the allocation draw on 14 October 2008, Serbia was drawn to perform 9th, following Bulgaria and preceding Malta.