‹ Alphabetic Alphabetically ›
Meanings and phrases
- relating to or expressed by a writing system that uses an alphabet; alphabetic
- arranged in order according to the alphabet; alphabetic
- The first chapter uses standard alphabetical order.
- Partners "(in alphabetical order)" Associate partners
- Follows a list of other styles (in alphabetical order).
- For a more extensive, alphabetical list see .
- For an alphabetical list, see DSM-IV codes (alphabetical).
- See the for an alphabetical list.
- Stations are listed in alphabetical order by state and city of license.
- The 16 teams that competed in the Telkom Knockout competition are: (listed in alphabetical order).
- Officers, Directors and Past Presidents of the Canadian Society of New York (listed in alphabetical order):