‹ Alternanthera Alternated ›
Meanings and phrases
- every second one of a series; - the White Queen
- serving or used in place of another; alternative; substitute
- occurring by turns; first one and then the other; alternating
- of leaves and branches etc; first on one side and then on the other in two ranks along an axis; not paired
- someone who takes the place of another person; surrogate; replacement
- go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions; jump
- exchange people temporarily to fulfill certain jobs and functions
- do something in turns; take turns
- reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action); interchange; tack; switch; flip; flip-flop
- be an understudy or alternate for a role; understudy
- An alternate version of Earth where the story is set.
- Not listed as being alternate version at all
- An alternate version of "Who'll Fall?"
- Nebraska has created an alternate route for Interstate 80.
- It is an alternate route of existing NH-65 [Pali to Ambala].
- It is used as an alternate route to Krishnagiri and Dharmapuri.
- A famous example of an alternate history game is "".
- In the 1930s, alternate history moved into a new arena.
- Books and Media is for discussing real-life alternate history works.
- The chords alternate between Gm and Dm.
- Many animals alternate between sleeping and waking in a daily cycle.
- Many protists and fungi alternate between sexual and asexual reproduction.
- It was in fact an alternate reality game.
- Weiler developed a cinema ARG (alternate reality game) around "Head Trauma".
- In this alternate reality, Barnabas never became a vampire and married Josette.
- It was featured in the New York City skyline in the alternate universe.
- In Earth 11's alternate universe, much like in the one featured in "The Turnabout Trap!
- The production crew took several steps to differentiate the alternate universe from the original one.
- There have been many alternate versions of this event.
- The CD releases of the album have produced a few alternate versions.
- Several of his works have alternate versions, often painted years apart.
- The tartan's alternate name is "Dominion of Canada."
- Enterprise application suite is an alternate name for such systems.
- The alternate name "Aschere", used by Johann Bayer, is derived from this.
- In the alternate timeline of the "Flashpoint" event, G.I.
- Or an alternate timeline, which is permissible in our multi-verse."
- Instead, he accidentally killed Xavier himself, creating an alternate timeline.
- He was also an alternate member of the 15th CPC Central Committee.
- In August, he was elected an alternate member of the 11th CPC Central Committee.
- He was an alternate member of the 18th CPC Central Committee and is a member of the 19th CPC Central Committee.
- Phaneuf was named an alternate captain of the Senators at the beginning of the 2016–17 season.
- Prior to the start of the 2007–08 season, Higgins was named an alternate captain for the Canadiens.
- He was alternate captain of the 1992 Fredericton Canadiens that won the AHL regular season championship.
- The alternate spelling "calory" is archaic.
- It is an alternate spelling of Garrett.
- An alternate spelling is Brier Creek (Savannah River tributary).
- In response, MediaCorp said that this was not an "alternate ending", as some have suggested.
- Known for filming multiple sequences during production of his films, Zombie filmed an alternate ending to "Halloween II".
- In the alternate ending, Loomis and Michael crash through the shed the police have surrounded, and out into the open air.
- It contains alternate takes of some of their recordings.
- Limited edition 1983 set was the first appearance of most of the alternate takes.
- Still more demos, alternate takes, and wholly unheard-before recordings have been released since Haley's death.
- Another alternate future is showcased in "The Ray" #25–26.
- In this alternate future he was able to steal the speed of others, a power he used on his past self.
- Issues #25–28, entitled ""The Silver Saga"", featured Silver the Hedgehog visiting another alternate future.
- "About Jessie James" is an alternate title.
- It had an alternate title of Adios.
- The first page offers an alternate title, "Of Reformation in England".
- The leaves are alternate and fascicled.
- The glossy leaves are alternate and elliptical with wavy edges.
- The leaves are alternate, 10–20 cm long and 5–18 cm broad, with a lobed or toothed margin.
- "Radical Dreamers" was consequently removed from the series' main continuity, considered an alternate dimension.
- Serge slips into an alternate dimension in which he drowned on the beach ten years prior, and meets the thief, "Kid".
- Issues #29–32, called ""Scourge: Lock Down"", focusing on Sonic's evil counterpart from an alternate dimension, Scourge the Hedgehog.
- He was an alternate delegate to the 1928 Democratic National Convention.
- Cooke was an alternate delegate to the 1948 Democratic National Convention.
- Rogers attended the 1992 Republican National Convention as an alternate delegate.
- He called the new heavy nuclear particles protons in 1920 (alternate names being proutons and protyles).
- Previous and alternate names for this career field are: Battlefield Weather, Combat Weather, Army Support Weather.
- Some backing bands recorded their own material under alternate names, Professor Ratbaggy and Stardust Five, with Kelly as an individual member.
- Samwel Samwel is an alternate form of Samuel used in East Africa.
- The alternate form is sangka-.
- The plant's common name, yerba buena, is an alternate form of the Spanish "hierba buena" (meaning "good herb").