‹ Ambagious Ambassadorial ›
Meanings and phrases
- a diplomat of the highest rank; accredited as representative from one country to another; embassador
- an informal representative
- Khanna is the Indian brand ambassador for L'Oréal.
- Taapsee Pannu is the brand ambassador of the brand.
- Xie was signed by Adidas as a brand ambassador in 2018.
- He was appointed ambassador to Madrid, Spain, on 28 January 1907.
- He was appointed ambassador to Bern, Switzerland, on 28 November 1906.
- In 1520, Wingfield was appointed ambassador to the court of Francis I of France.
- He also served as ambassador to the UN.
- He has also served as ambassador of Israel in Japan from 2004 to 2008.
- In 1862, the elder Bernstorff served as ambassador to the Court of St James's.
- Emma is a former ambassador for Australian department store David Jones.
- Serra Kaleli Serra Kaleli is a Turkish diplomat and former ambassador of Turkey.
- Oya Tuzcuoğlu Oya Tuzcuoğlu (born 1948) is a Turkish retired diplomat and former ambassador of Turkey.
- The United States first ambassador to Canada was William Phillips.
- In 1986 Bassin was appointed Finland's first ambassador to Thailand.
- William Warnock became Ireland’s first ambassador to India that year.
- Broza was appointed a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF.
- The winner becomes national goodwill ambassador of her country.
- Bachchan was made a UNICEF goodwill ambassador for the polio Eradication Campaign in India in 2002.