‹ Ambitions Ambitiously ›
Meanings and phrases
- having a strong desire for success or achievement
- requiring full use of your abilities or resources; challenging
- "Houdini Said" is one of the album's most ambitious pieces.
- It is the most ambitious, community-based public art in the State of Utah.
- The drama "Zriny", an historical tragedy, is the most ambitious of his works.
- We needed to be more ambitious with our shows.
- Newsom's more ambitious plan on healthcare began to take shape in 2007.
- Later in her career Morisot worked with more ambitious themes, such as nudes.
- This project is ambitious project of Nepal.
- All are welcomed to contribute liberally for the ambitious project.
- The ambitious project sought to create a versatile common fighter for many roles and services.
- The intention of this ambitious plan is twofold.
- The park's ambitious plan faced obstacles.
- The company has an ambitious plan.
- In 1909, Hannah purchased the lease of the hotel and undertook ambitious plans to expand.
- The state-owned company has ambitious plans to establish plants totalling 63 GW generation capacity by 2032.
- They probably first received their surnames Helios and Selene here as part of Antony and Cleopatra's ambitious plans for the future.
- It appeared that perhaps the experiment had been too ambitious.
- Before long, however, this proved to be too ambitious a target.
- His first project was rejected by the local authorities as too ambitious and too expensive.
- John was very ambitious and wanted lands for himself.
- The material on this set was very ambitious...
- Here, I played a poor and very ambitious villain," she added.
- BOGZZY An ambitious young woman, developing, living a healthy life.
- In 1845 the ambitious young warrior, strategist, and orator Tāufaʻāhau united Tonga into a more Western-style kingdom.
- It portrays Ivy Jervis, a beautiful but ambitious young woman whose frustrations with her impoverished husband push her to murder him, and let the blame fall on another.
- A less ambitious £1000 design was later adopted.
- There are also several less ambitious ground-based efforts underway.
- However, their programs are less ambitious than the pro-democracy lists.