‹ Amyxia Ana ›
Meanings and phrases
- a desert in northern Saudi Arabia that is noted for its red sand and violent winds; Nefud; An Nefud; Nafud
- a desert in northern Saudi Arabia that is noted for its red sand and violent winds; Nefud; Nafud; An Nafud
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); flash; heartbeat; instant; jiffy; split second; trice; twinkling; wink; New York minute
- (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees; inclination
- each of a large indefinite number; many a; many another
- apart from others; individually; separately; singly; severally; one by one
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative); quite; quite a
- The university campus covers an area of 171 Acres.
- The campus of QAU covers an area of around 286 ha.
- The temple covers an area of and faces the south.
- Music played an important role in her early life.
- During the Livonian War, it played an important role.
- The Volinians also played an important role.
- He made an appearance in return to Halloween Town.
- She also made an appearance on "The Today Show".
- He also made an appearance for the reserve team.
- This put an end to the second spell of iconoclasm.
- Finally, Apollo came to put an end to this cruelty.
- As a result, she had to put an end to her education.
- Anorthosis and Rubin reached an agreement on 26 August.
- Eventually the sisters reached an agreement.
- In February 2009, Madoff reached an agreement with the SEC.
- Izapa became an important pre-Mayan site as well.
- During the war Cairnryan became an important No.
- This soon became an important source of profit.
- He published an article, "Managers and Leaders: Are They Different?"
- Arthur Conan Doyle published an article in a Boston newspaper claiming "J.
- In the autumn of 1975 June and Richard published an article in "Futurology".
- They signed an agreement with Screen Guild Productions to distribute.
- Circa 2016, NISCO signed an agreement with banks for debt-to-equity swap.
- Both sides signed an agreement on mutual protection of secret information.
- Dees received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree.
- She received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree.
- He received an honorary doctorate from the Dr. M.G.R.
- Then he tells Simar that he is having an affair.
- He suspects that his son is having an affair with her.
- The owner and the woman are having an affair.
- K. Bhagyaraj signed on to play an important role.
- Corridos play an important part in Mexican culture.
- Carbohydrates play an important role for bodybuilders.
- In 1988, Hopkins was awarded an honorary D.Litt.
- He was awarded an honorary doctorate, along with M.S.
- In 1972 he was awarded an honorary degree, doctor philos.
- Area plays an important role in modern mathematics.
- Tea plays an important role in Chinese dining culture.
- Farming plays an important role in rural Utah.
- The IELA became an independent church body in 1986.
- New Zealand became an independent Province in 1970.
- It became an independent parish in the 18th century.
- The entire attack lasted less than half an hour.
- The walk should have taken her half an hour.
- Long died half an hour after being taken to the hospital.
- In 1911, Schrödinger became an assistant to Exner.
- He became an assistant at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Mora became an assistant coach at his alma mater in 1960.
- They released an album, "Up to No Good", in 1999.
- She also sang the theme song and released an album.
- In 1976, he released an album, "Scorpio Rising".
- It received an average score of 5.1 out of 10.
- The station received an average of 110,000 passengers daily in 2007.
- On GameRankings it received an average score of 78% based on 19 reviews.
- She wrote an article about her father for the BBC in November 2014.
- In 2010, Silver wrote an article entitled "Is Rasmussen Reports biased?"
- "The Washington Post" wrote an article about a JV community in Washington DC.
- He developed an interest in geology and astronomy.
- At age 13, he developed an interest in computers.
- At an early age, Peploe developed an interest in cinema and art.
- Hall took an active interest in women's rights.
- Osama took an active part in raising his half siblings.
- Robinson took an active part in the War of Independence in Wicklow.
- during an interview on the Opie and Anthony Show.
- However, during an interview with N.O.R.E.
- He met Carl Laemmle during an interview in Karlovy Vary in 1920.
- The mural covered an area of about 7,000 square feet.
- It covered an area of 125 square kilometres.
- The fort covered an area of approximately .
- In 2017, they became an associate member of the ICC.
- In 1868 he became an associate professor at Greifswald.
- In 2016 he also became an associate of St Paul's Institute.
- The police took an interest in his sudden demise.
- He also took an interest in moths and silkworms.
- Zügel took an interest in Eckenfelder's economic situation.
- The Product G&B make an appearance in the video.
- Tiberius and Livia did not make an appearance.
- However, he failed to make an appearance for the club.
- Kangiten has now become an important deity in Shingon.
- The rivalry has become an important part of both men's careers.
- become an important topic not until the second half of the nineties.
- He won an award for poetry and wrote 16 collections.
- She won an award from the Cameri Theater for this role.
- The writer won an award with the Australian Writers Guild.
- The island is long and wide, covering an area of .
- There are eleven exhibition halls covering an area of .
- It is roughly oval and measures , covering an area of .
- Jeremy also formed an alliance with David and Jessie minutes later.
- In 1277, they formed an alliance, led by Bishop Simon I of Paderborn.
- The MP instead formed an alliance with the Cameroon Democratic Union (CDU).
- The event was scrapped after Haye suffered an injury.
- Brallier suffered an injury late in the game.
- In mid November, Konko suffered an injury.
- Recently he recorded an album named "Hum aur Tum".
- In 2011, Stymest recorded an album with his band.
- He has recorded an album with one of these bands.
- Ghoshal received an award from sixteen nominations.
- Ghoshal has received an award from six nominations.
- Ghoshal has received an award from four nominations.
- It holds an approval rating 87% on Rotten Tomatoes with an average rating 8.8/10.
- "Freedomland" holds an approval rating of 23% on Rotten Tomatoes based on 149 reviews.
- On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 77%, based on 13 reviews.
- The economy declined to such an extent that a popular movement arose demanding the return of the Jews.
- To fund this hobby they encumbered their enterprise to such an extent that by 1977 it became insolvent.
- Herman van Ham specialized in asparagus to such an extent that he had several nicknames related to this.
- In July 2010 he accepted an offer from Celtic F.C.
- In 1955, Mace accepted an offer to join Charles B.
- At the age of 13, Green accepted an offer to join the Giants' academy.
- The club hosts an annual "clubs and pubs regatta".
- Ramsbottom hosts an annual rhythm & blues festival.
- The center hosts an annual Insect Fair in May.
- The city holds an annual Sputnikfest celebration.
- New Ventures India also holds an annual investor forum.
- During the summer, Pantymwyn holds an annual village fair.
- In 1993, he was made an honorary citizen of Kraków.
- He was made an honorary life member of the club in 1937.
- He was made an honorary doctor of the university in 2001.
- In 1897 it became an official Presbyterian church.
- Sal Rei became an official member on 3 July 1992.
- Flughafen became an official city district in 1979.
- "The Pianist" became an international bestseller.
- She became an international gymnastics referee in 1975.
- He became an international referee in 2002.
- France accepted an invitation to play in the inaugural tournament in 2009.
- Instead, he accepted an invitation to return to Eton as an assistant master.
- 2 Navy accepted an invitation to play in the 1964 Cotton Bowl Classic versus No.
- He also received an invitation to spring training.
- He had not previously received an invitation from Israel.
- They received an invitation to the Bahamas Bowl where they defeated UAB.
- Ten member states expressed an interest in the case.
- No other NBA teams expressed an interest in Francis.
- Michaels has expressed an interest in writing.
- Instead, he launched an attack on the citadel.
- He immediately launched an attack and entered the capital Lu.
- Accordingly, the Soviet Union launched an attack of Finland in November 1939.
- He played an active role in the politics of Mexico.
- Newman played an active role in establishing Flock House.
- Duhig played an active role in public life.
- Metacritic gaves the film an average score of 25, based on 8 reviews.
- The audience surveyed by "Filmow" gave the film an average of 2.1 votes.
- Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade "B+" on an A+ to F scale.
- On the Kerensky's ministry issued an order of political amnesty.
- On January 1, he issued an order to establish the Special Section.
- On 27 December, Smith issued an order authorizing recruitment in Britain.
- He became an active member of the community.
- Along the trail, Keiser became an active leader among the emigrants.
- He became an active fundraiser for the charity for the rest of his life.
- LYPS) makes an appearance at the end of the show.
- The Bat Skiboat makes an appearance early in "".
- Harris also makes an appearance as a waiter in the video.
- The two could not reach an agreement.
- The dispute came after the companies were unable to reach an agreement.
- He further asked them for payment, after which they could reach an agreement.
- World War I brought an end to the Habsburg Empire.
- He brought an end to his player career shortly afterward.
- This brought an end to the show.
- Duce wanted the song "to really make an impact."
- Campbell struggled to make an impact under Nathan Jones being mainly used as a substitute.
- "Easy Prey" was released in the UK and Europe (via Virgin Records), failing to make an impact.
- Botswana occupies an area of , of which are land.
- The high hall has four stories and occupies an area of .
- It occupies an area of 53.3 km (20.6 sq mi).
- George tells Sweetiepie to keep an eye on them.
- Highfather tells J’onn to keep an eye on him.
- Barry's aunt, Edna, decides to come with and keep an eye on Barry.
- Linfield took an early lead, before an equaliser by Rory Hamill.
- UConn took an early 3–0 lead, with 11:55 left in the first quarter.
- Allen took an early, active interest in politics and civic affairs.
- Afterwards, the band gave an interview to New South Metal Magazine.
- In 2008 Jaimee gave an interview where she talked about life after "The Tribe".
- He returned to the public in July 2011 when he gave an interview to "Hot Press".
- You made an attempt to avoid responsibility for the act.
- Patriotic sentiment throughout Nova Scotia made an attempt at seizure seem plausible.
- "Mercury" then made an attempt to recapture the 18-gun bomb vessel at Ancona on 25 May 1801.
- He is considered an important player in S.S.C.
- It is considered an important occasion in a child's life.
- The bay was considered an important port.
- On March 19, 2013, founder David Parland died, putting an end to the band.
- Later that month he was diagnosed with glandular fever, putting an end to his season.
- The Volunteer decides to assassinate Ognin in the hopes of putting an end to New Light.
- It is not an official Mac OS character set.
- Called Euskarbel, this is not an official edition by Mattel.
- The book quickly sold out and became an instant hit.
- The songs of the film became an instant hit.
- This soundtrack became an instant favorite.
- Schwarz Toy Store in NY, who placed an order.
- Air Canada placed an order for the aircraft one day earlier.
- In April 2016, Delta Air Lines placed an order for the aircraft.
- He then made an agreement to lower the yearly tribute.
- In 1392 he made an agreement with the Habsburgs, which was renewed in 1402.
- In 2010 the Handball team made an agreement with three players from Lithuania.
- ", to become an independent magazine with the same general focus.
- The Kāśyapīyas are believed to have become an independent school ca.
- In 1985, Chino Fire decided to become an independent agency once again.
- He then received an offer that he simply could not refuse.
- Green received an offer to join the Villanova Wildcats in April 2018.
- In July 2018, he received an offer to join the North Carolina Tar Heels.
- In 2006, BPA opened an office in Dubai Media City.
- Three years later, they opened an office in Russia.
- In 1985, the firm opened an office in Seattle.
- He made an immediate impact off the bench.
- Only Rankin made the matchday XI, and he made an immediate impact.
- Brown decided to open the bowling himself, and made an immediate impact.
- He made an unsuccessful attempt to regain his seat in 2014.
- Lucas made an unsuccessful run for Wayne County Sheriff in 2004.
- Carl made an unsuccessful attempt at a comeback after her death.
- In 2015, Pine-Richland Middle School reported an enrollment of 739 pupils in grades 7th and 8th.
- For the 2013-14 school year, the Mid Valley School District reported an enrollment of 1,731 pupils.
- According to the National Center for Education Statistics, in 2010, the school reported an enrollment of 490 pupils in grades 7th through 12th, with 186 pupils eligible for a federal free or reduced-price lunch.
- He led an expedition to the upper Niger.
- One such person is John Allegro, who in 1962 led an expedition.
- Doria also led an expedition against the Barbary states in 1601.
- He became an instructor at the Sea Cadet Corps.
- Beth became an instructor of systematic theology at the university in 1901.
- After 1947, he became an instructor at Northwestern University Medical School.
- Jaejoong issued an apology for lashing out at fans.
- Gazmey later issued an apology for the song.
- She explained she had been misinformed and issued an apology.
- The NCAA made an official acknowledgment of this issue.
- President Kenyatta made an official visit to Cuba in 2018.
- The latter was made an official language since July 13, 2007.
- In 733, Charles Martel sent an army against the Frisians.
- Purnananda Burhagohain sent an army to oppose the invaders.
- But the fire worshippers sent an army after the pious pair.
- In 1996, he became an honorary citizen of Windsbach.
- Professor Rimington became an honorary member of NOFFOF in 1984.
- Fraser became an honorary member.
- Friends helped him to record an album in summer 1988.
- Zé wanted to record an album with Raul when he was alive.
- In 1972 he put together a band called Duck to record an album.
- It became an integral part of Vilnius in the 16th century.
- It became an integral part of Equatorial Guinea upon independence.
- Wholesale, indiscriminate arrests became an integral part of the system.
- The next years saw an increase in students from 300 to 2,700.
- This saw an increase in the number of ships using the harbour.
- The 1980s saw an increase in support for Faroese independence.
- Nietzsche made an impact on composers during the 1890s.
- On his first international event, he quickly made an impact.
- They have also made an impact in Puerto Rico's music industry.
- It is probable that it replaced an earlier building.
- The building replaced an earlier mill on the same site.
- It replaced an earlier scheme running from 2009 to 2013.
- and remains an important transportation crossroad.
- Lake Tanganyika remains an important trading point.
- Football remains an important part of life in the area.
- The New Zealand Police launched an investigation.
- Local law enforcement and the FBI launched an investigation.
- In 1996, CPS launched an investigation into mismanagement of money.
- The Three generals themselves led an army of 10,000 soldiers.
- In 1626, he led an army from Lower Saxony into the Battle of Dessau Bridge.
- Ejaculate liquefies within an hour.
- While Malashri suffered multiple injuries, Sunil died within an hour.
- They usually stand within a few minutes of calving, and suckle within an hour.
- However, writer Akiva Goldsman turned down an offer to write the script.
- In 1778 Gluck turned down an offer to compose the inaugural opera for La Scala in Milan.
- In 2017, she also turned down an offer from Atlee to portray an important role in Mersal.
- The artist saw an opportunity.
- Both Russia and Austria-Hungary saw an opportunity to expand in this region.
- Sarmiento hence saw an opportunity and founded Sonic Vista Studios one year later.
- Grants can provide an opportunity to supplement school funding without raising local taxes.
- Police describe such an event as a killing spree.
- Hence such an event is a component of a sufficient cause.
- It is the first record of such an event since the 15th century.
- Team17 made an offer on-the-spot to develop and publish the game.
- Ansin made an offer to take the CBS affiliation, but CBS turned the offer down.
- In December 2007, Championship rivals Queens Park Rangers made an offer for Johnson.
- Ma'i then became an apprentice to a priest.
- Even before he became an apprentice, Johnson came to listen.
- Grayson was born in Liverpool and became an apprentice engineer.
- The community made an effort to take care of its children.
- Chile has made an effort to expand nontraditional exports.
- He made an effort to find classical forms that were more authentic.
- Zeebo also announced an agreement with AT&T in March, 2010.
- On 1 February 2014, Lokomotiv and Rubin announced an agreement for player's transfer.
- In January 2016, Pivot3 (based in Austin, Texas) announced an agreement to acquire NexGen Storage.
- On January 23, 2015 DPR forces launched an offensive on the city.
- In 2015, the army then launched an offensive against the FDLR militia.
- There was heavy fighting in Muyuka, where Cameroon launched an offensive.
- The champion received an automatic bid into the 2013 NCAA Tournament.
- The Cavaliers received an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as the No.
- Quinnipiac received an automatic trip to the 2018 Women's NCAA Tournament.
- In 1812, he became an officer in the artillery.
- Wærn became an officer at Värmland Regiment (I 2) in 1941.
- He passed "studentexamen" in 1937 and became an officer in 1939.
- Dampier wrote an account of the visit.
- George Augustus Sala wrote an account of Evans's Supper Rooms in 1852.
- Thomas Helsby, a clerk in the employ of Vernet, wrote an account of the murders.
- She told an interviewer that "abstract painting took over".
- She told an interviewer in 2016, "You see everything in New York.
- Samuel told an interviewer, "They said it is important I am here [in Israel].
- Her Somali roots, however, remained an important focus.
- You remained an important prefecture on the northern frontier.
- Latin remained an important subject.