‹ Announcements Announces ›
Meanings and phrases
- someone who proclaims a message publicly
- reads news, commercials on radio or television
- an announcer whose voice is broadcast on radio
- His brother, Wendell Niles, was also a radio announcer.
- Dunne joined RTÉ in 1980 as a part-time radio announcer.
- Manlove's voice was his trademark as a radio announcer and actor.
- an announcer who reads sports news or describes sporting events; sportscaster; sports commentator
- an announcer on television; tv announcer
- an announcer on television; television announcer
- Bruce Buffer was not the ring announcer due to scheduling conflict with "".
- He was also a ring announcer for World Championship Wrestling from 1989 to 1992.
- As his corner tried to give him instructions the scores of the fight were read out by the ring announcer.
- In 2004 to 2005 she was also a continuity announcer on LIVINGtv.
- Jane Kasumba commenced her TV broadcast career at TV Africa as a continuity announcer.
- Johnson is married to the former Granada Television continuity announcer, Charles Foster.
- Allan was the local public address announcer for the Saskatoon Blades.
- In 1982 and 2004 the command was given by public address announcer Tom Carnegie.
- Anaheim Ducks announcer Phil Hulett serves as the secondary public address announcer.