‹ Anonymity Anonymously ›
Meanings and phrases
- having no known name or identity or known source; anon.
- not known or lacking marked individuality
- an international organization that provides a support group for persons trying to overcome alcoholism; AA
- a common way to make software available; users are allowed to log in as `guest' without a password and copy whatever has been made available; anonymous ftp
- a common way to make software available; users are allowed to log in as `guest' without a password and copy whatever has been made available; anonymous file transfer protocol
- Scholars refer to the anonymous author as "the Pastor".
- The anonymous author seems to have completed the work by adding canons for the tables.
- This collection was written, or at least composed, by an anonymous author shortly before 1300.
- The dogs' owners remain anonymous.
- They could remain anonymous.
- (or remain anonymous).
- After the wedding, however, an anonymous letter exposed her.
- Pritchard was apprehended after an anonymous letter was sent to the authorities.
- In the summer of 1855, an anonymous letter signed simply "A Miner" appeared in the "Oregon Statesman."
- He had been an anonymous source for an article in 2017 in "The Observer" by Cadwalladr, headlined "The Great British Brexit Robbery".
- Per a legitimate anonymous source, fraternity members required pledges to stand in buckets of ice and salt, resulting in severe injuries.
- According to an anonymous source, Peters is said to be the person referred to as "Senate Candidate 4" in the Blagojevich criminal complaint.
- It was given to the church by an anonymous donor from the parish.
- It was given to the Trustees of Reservations by an anonymous donor.
- It was purchased by the trust in 1987 with funding help from an anonymous donor.