‹ Anvil Anxiolytic ›
Meanings and phrases
- (psychiatry) a relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders, usually accompanied by compulsive behavior or attacks of panic; anxiousness
- a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune
- a sudden acute episode of intense anxiety and feelings of panic
- a cover term for a variety of mental disorders in which severe anxiety is a salient symptom
- People often have more than one anxiety disorder.
- A general anxiety disorder (GAD) algorithm was released in 2006.
- Such fear can create comorbidity with the anxiety disorder umbrella.
- a form of hysteria having features of both conversion disorder and anxiety neurosis
- characterized by diffuse anxiety and often somatic manifestations of fear
- an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months; generalized anxiety disorder; GAD
- (psychoanalysis) anxiety resulting from real or imagined threats to your sexual functions; originally applied only to men but can in principle apply to women
- an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months; GAD; anxiety reaction
- Without treatment, anxiety disorders tend to remain.
- Caffeine can have negative effects on anxiety disorders.
- SNRIs are as effective as SSRIs in the treatment of anxiety disorders.
- If severe, social anxiety can be detrimental.
- Bustle praised the story as well as depiction of social anxiety.
- Evolution of social anxiety There are many ways to consider anxiety.
- Mallman created the album after his mother died and he was dealing with depression and anxiety attacks.
- In May 2016, Bell stated that she has struggled with and received treatment for depression and anxiety.
- Inhibition of both MAO-A and MAO-B is used in the treatment of clinical depression and anxiety disorders.