‹ Anxiousness Anybody ›
Meanings and phrases
- one or some or every or all without specification; whatever; whatsoever
- to any degree or extent
- at the present or from now on; usually used with a negative; anymore
- used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement; anyhow; anyway; anyways; in any case; in any event
- if nothing else (`leastwise' is informal and `leastways' is colloquial); at least; leastways; leastwise
- used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement; anyhow; anyway; anyways; at any rate; in any event
- making an additional point; anyway; besides
- used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement; anyhow; anyway; anyways; in any case; at any rate
- Khan's Movement for Justice failed to win any seats.
- Her party did not win any seats during the election.
- It got 585 votes, but failed to win any seats.
- BBS denied any involvement and condemned the attack.
- Flores has denied any involvement in the disappearance.
- The Giuliani campaign denied any involvement with the ads.
- The automotive market in California is unlike any other.
- It’s a winning formula unlike any other.
- It's a winning formula unlike any other.
- In June 2008, U.S. officials announced they would not take any action against Giesecke & Devrient (G&D).
- Japan viewed the activities of Lim's organisations with disfavour, but were unable to take any action on American soil.
- But, when the Kingdom of Sarawak annexed Brunei's Pandaruan District in 1890, the British did not take any action to stop it.
- The president has denied any wrongdoing.
- All the accused denied any wrongdoing.
- He denied any wrongdoing, but did not run in the 1988 election.
- No BWF nor any other UDF candidate was able to get elected.
- Neither Britton nor any other Irish athlete was in the Empire challenge selection.
- But neither that nor any other of his later writings sold as well as "The Spirit of the Age".
- They have yet to win any medals.
- They did not win any medals.
- The country has competed in badminton, shooting, swimming, and track-and-field, but is yet to win any medals.
- Wall retired from club hurling shortly afterwards without any further success.
- This ensures that a reply to a message can be encrypted without any further complications or work by the user.
- As a pre-nominal title it can be used without any further explication by physicians, veterinarians, and dentists.
- Eliseu did not make any appearances for his country in 2012 and 2013.
- He served as a backup to Nikola Milojević, failing to make any appearances in the tournament.
- de Luca did not however make any appearances either in qualifying or in the tournament finals.
- Used as a proper noun without any other adjectives, it may refer to:
- In 1996, 2001 and 2005 Sadovnichiy was reelected without any other candidates.
- The resulting soft water supply is free of hardness ions without any other ions being added.
- A 2005 large-scale study failed to find any evidence of contamination in Oaxaca.
- A subsequent large-scale study in 2005 failed to find any evidence of genetic mixing in Oaxaca.
- Bedini could not find any evidence that showed that Banneker had ever worked with or for L'Enfant.
- (The method here, described for the mean, can be applied to almost any other statistic or estimator.)
- Less commonly, almost any other organ or tissue except joints and brain may be beleaguered by the inflammatory disorder.
- Producing films in this manner meant Chaplin took longer to complete his pictures than almost any other filmmaker at the time.
- Since consumers usually pay utility bills before any other, chargeoffs have historically been low.
- It would be several years before any other system could even begin to compare with it in picture quality."
- Checkers placed on the bar must re-enter the game through the opponent's home board before any other move can be made.
- If the kick was missed, the try did not score any points itself.
- She would never score any points during her tenure in Formula 3000.
- At round 2 in Edmonton, Klatt suffered mechanical problems with his bike in both motos and failed to score any points.
- The remaining period of Sukhrangpha’s reign was peaceful and without any major events.
- The armies took up battle positions daily and viewed each other from a mile without any major action for eight days.
- It passes through rural areas of Glascock County, without any major intersections, and crosses into Jefferson County.