‹ Apartment Apathetic ›
Meanings and phrases
- The building continues to be used for residential apartments.
- The development includes approximately 4,000 residential apartments.
- Green and constructed as a block of luxury residential apartments in 1884.
- It has since become a block of luxury apartments.
- The building consists of 216 luxury apartments in 27 storeys.
- The building originally housed 32 very large luxury apartments.
- The house was converted into apartments in 1898.
- The building has since been converted into apartments.
- there were 158 single family homes (or 37.7% of the total) out of a total of 419 homes and apartments.
- there were 1,594 single family homes (or 18.4% of the total) out of a total of 8,661 homes and apartments.
- Kennet Island Kennet Island is a large neighbourhood of over 1,350 new homes and apartments in Reading, Berkshire, England.
- Nowadays, after a renovation of the property, it is composed of private apartments.
- Although owned by English Heritage, the building consists of many private apartments.
- In 1936, the suite briefly became the private apartments of the palace when King Edward VIII occupied them.