‹ Appreciate Appreciation ›
Meanings and phrases
- fully understood or grasped; apprehended; comprehended
- The firepower of 20mm was highly appreciated.
- ", 1735, 497-99) is yet highly appreciated by all liturgists.
- The memoirs were highly appreciated by Sholem Aleichem and I.L.
- It is a very busy beach, much appreciated by surfers.
- His performance in "Vidyapati" (1937) was much appreciated.
- Even though "Shoot the Piano Player" was much appreciated by critics, it performed poorly at the box office.
- Songs were widely appreciated by media and audience.
- This stone is widely appreciated in Japan for its ornamental value.
- Gurshabad is also widely appreciated as the Geetkariyan fame singer.
- As recently as 2009, it was not appreciated and only celebrated by expats.
- Individuals and groups that overuse government resources are not appreciated.
- In Skin Game, Dresden has nicknamed the spirit "Alfred", which is not appreciated.
- As such, it was greatly appreciated by the common people.
- This can be greatly appreciated by the success and amount of its audience.
- Lorine Pruette's positive review in "The New York Times" was one that Rand greatly appreciated.