‹ Architrave Archive ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to or contained in or serving as an archive
- His character was portrayed via archival footage.
- The real Mötley Crüe appear in archival footage during the end credits.
- The use of archival footage in video especially calls for extra attention.
- The archive magazines stores currently around 20 km of archival material.
- The question of the importance of showing archival material comes to mind.
- Many of the digitized materials were previously unavailable except as archival material.
- This conclusion however contradicts with archival materials from Russia and Mongolia.
- Stewart works in a variety of formats, using archival materials, photographs, and collage.
- The exhibits in the 11,000-square-foot museum include oral history, archival materials, and interactive technology.
- He supports this phenomenon by relying on his 21 single case studies using the archival research method.
- Most of Hochschild's archival research on the subject was carried out at the Tamiment Library and Robert F. Wagner Archives.
- Young's work is noted for being cross-genre and hybrid, integrating text, performance, new media, archival research, and activism.
- After the end of World War II, surviving archival documents provided a clear record of the Final Solution policies and actions of Nazi Germany.
- Three of its personnel were trained by UNESCO reprography expert Ramunajan Chari in 1968 on microfilming and archival documents reproduction through a mobile microfilm unit.
- However, the library's mandate did not include publishing archival documents so that a decision was taken to found a private society to deal with the management of the project.