‹ Arduousness Area ›
Meanings and phrases
- a unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters; ar
- Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical dry forests and subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests.
- Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests and subtropical or tropical moist montane forests.
- Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist montane forests, moist savanna, subtropical or tropical high-altitude grassland, swamps, and heavily degraded former forest.
- Of the adult population, 8 people or 5.0% of the population are between 20 and 29 years old.
- Of the adult population, 4 people or 3.4% of the population are between 20 and 29 years old.
- Of the adult population, 90 people or 9.5% of the population are between 20 and 29 years old.
- Medical services are provided by a mobile clinic.
- Facilities management services are provided by Sodexo.
- All services are provided between 05:30 and 22:30 hours.
- Its studios are located at San Fernando, La Union.
- The studios are located at Berlin High School.
- The station's studios are located in Downtown Salt Lake City.
- The company headquarters are located in Stockholm.
- Troop H headquarters are located in South Boston.
- Its headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Around 1,500 people are employed across the group.
- Many people are employed in Pakistan Rangers Force.
- 8,379 people are employed by Progressive in the region.
- Train services are operated by Arriva and Breng.
- The train services are operated by Trenord and TiLo.
- The services are operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
- Statoil's offices are located in the capital Baku.
- The executive offices are located in Atlantic City.
- District offices are located in Irvine, California.
- "as of 19 August 2018:" "All times are local ()."
- "All times are local (BST/)" "Source:" "Source:"
- Referees Assistant Referees All times are local ().
- The eggs are laid by the adult worm in the bronchi.
- White eggs are laid at the base of flax plants.
- The farther north, the later the eggs are laid.
- The hindwings are pale grayish brown, shining bluish violet.
- The hindwings are pale whitish grey.
- In the male, the forewings are grey and the hindwings are pale yellow.
- Several species are found in North America as well.
- Most "Trogus" species are found in North America.
- Several species are found in humans and animals.
- Both ballparks were what are now called "wooden" ballparks.
- Herbart came up with what are now known as the formal steps.
- Water transport was important even within what are now city limits.
- , 42.3% of the population are resident foreign nationals.
- , 35.5% of the population are resident foreign nationals.
- , 35.3% of the population are resident foreign nationals.
- Six species are known from Madagascar and Réunion.
- Two species are known, "A. prohorovi" and "A. sui".
- About 850 species are known from French Guiana.
- Baseball games are played at UFCU Disch–Falk Field.
- All games are played at the Dili Municipal Stadium.
- The games are played on 16 and 18 November 2012.
- The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
- The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below may be seen in a map.
- The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
- The remaining three members are elected at-large.
- A further four members are elected by the diaspora.
- Council members are elected to four-year terms.
- 3 points are awarded for a win and 1 for a draw.
- Two points are awarded for a win, and one for a draw.
- Three points are awarded for a win and one for a draw.
- Vacancies in the fiscal officership or on the board of trustees are filled by the remaining trustees.
- The hindwings are dark gray with dark cilia.
- The hindwings are dark brownish-gray.
- All students are required to wear school uniforms.
- All students are required to take part in the events.
- The forewings are dark brown to dull black brown.
- The forewings are dark fuscous with strong reddish reflection.
- Its forewings are dark, dull brown.
- The flowers are white with a green strip on each tepal.
- Leaves are green and the flowers are white.
- The flowers are white to yellow, in small umbels diameter.
- Live music and dance events are held at the bar.
- Both these events are held at Hire Bhavan, in the city of Dhule.
- These events are held in California, New York, Philadelphia, and St. Louis.
- By convention these features are identified on lunar maps by placing the letter on the side of the crater midpoint that is closest to Wolf.
- By convention these features are identified on lunar maps by placing the letter on the side of the crater midpoint that is closest to Heis.
- By convention these features are identified on lunar maps by placing the letter on the side of the crater midpoint that is closest to Hall.
- Following health services are available at Rajbiraj.
- Both DSL and FTTH services are available.
- Lebukhali is the last place till where bus services are available.
- The school's athletic teams are known as the Lions.
- Madonna University teams are known as the Crusaders.
- CUAA athletic teams are known as the Cardinals.
- The records for genealogical research are available at the state archive "Statny Archiv in Nitra, Slovakia"
- The club's administrative facilities are located in the stadium.
- In Denmark, other Terma facilities are located at Grenaa and Herlev.
- A cafe, outdoor exhibits, and restroom facilities are located nearby.
- Libbey's papers are held by Rutgers University.
- His papers are held at Princeton University.
- Coman's papers are held by the Wellesley College Archives.
- The dull bluish green adult leaves are arranged alternately.
- The subsessile leaves are arranged alternately along the stems.
- The leaves are arranged alternately along the stems, narrow oblong to almost cylindrical and sessile or on a very short petiole.
- List of highways numbered 713 The following highways are numbered 713:
- List of highways numbered 640 The following highways are numbered 640:
- List of highways numbered 639 The following highways are numbered 639:
- The petals are long and about wide and curved.
- The petals are long, about wide and usually curve forwards.
- The sepals and petals are long and wide.
- Nonpartisan elections are held in odd-numbered years.
- General elections are held at least every five years.
- These types of elections are held on a less regular basis.
- In fact, the people are not giving God all that God deserves.
- Aromantic people are not necessarily incapable of feeling love.
- The people are not allowed by Indian and Pakistani officials to intermingle.
- Principal army schools are located there or nearby.
- Several training schools are located here.
- Nearly all of these schools are located near or to the south of Lancaster Avenue.
- Champion seeds are indicated in bold text while text in italics indicates the round in which those seeds were eliminated.
- Minority languages are spoken throughout the nation.
- The West Slavic languages are spoken in Central Europe.
- No other languages are spoken or known in the community.
- Three public golf courses are offered in the city.
- Nine advanced placement courses are offered.
- Adult high school and GED courses are offered there as well.
- Two subspecies are recognized including the nominate.
- Two to three subspecies are recognized by some authors.
- Two subspecies are recognized including the nominate race.
- The school's athletic colors are red and white.
- The school colors are red, white and dark blue.
- The school colors are red, white and blue.
- These methods are used for a variety of applications.
- Other methods are used for more recent events.
- Various methods are used to prevent chafing.
- All the matches are played at Estádio da Várzea.
- All matches are played at the Estadio Nacional in Lima.
- All finals matches are played at Barlow Park.
- Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
- Both first and second teams are listed for the AP team.
- The teams are listed as follows: "Final Round Robin Standings"
- The tiny flowers are borne in pairs or singly.
- The flowers are borne singly in leaf axils on a stalk long.
- The male and female flowers are borne in small, hard clusters.
- Page numbers are given in parentheses.
- Individual canto numbers are given in bold for ease of reference.
- The values of the first 20 Bernoulli numbers are given in the adjacent table.
- The following degree programs are offered by the FASc.
- Both day and night programs are offered.
- The courses in most international programs are offered in English.
- Over 50,000 students are enrolled in these schools.
- Today well over 21,000 students are enrolled.
- Approximately 21,343 students are enrolled.
- The flower buds are arranged in groups of seven on an unbranched, cylindrical peduncle long, the individual buds on pedicels long.
- The flower buds are arranged in groups of seven in leaf axils on an unbranched peduncle long, the individual buds on pedicels long.
- The flower buds are arranged in groups of seven in leaf axils on an unbranched peduncle long, the individual buds sessile or on a pedicel up to long.
- , seven subspecies are recognised by MSW3.
- The following subspecies are recognised:
- The products are sold locally and in Shkodër.
- Its products are sold under the Alaska brand.
- As of 2010, Luxgen products are sold in Taiwan and Oman.
- The colors are blue (for MAHRU), orange (for AHRA).
- The official colors are blue, green and white.
- Its colors are blue and white or yellow-white.
- Several important buildings are located in the district.
- The main buildings are located in Lalmatia, with a branch in Mirpur.
- Many historic buildings are located in the vicinity of Alexanderplatz.
- The basic facilities of education are available in village.
- Primary and secondary education are available in Croatian and in languages of recognised minorities.
- Note: All of Steiner's lectures on Waldorf education are available in PDF form at this research site.
- The cilia of both forewings and hindwings are white alternated with brown.
- The hindwings are white.
- The usually folded leaves are up to long.
- The leaves are up to 3 centimeters long and oval to lance-shaped.
- Its leaves are up to long and are made up of many oblong leaflets.
- All the basic facilities are available in the village.
- Most of the sport facilities are available.
- Housing facilities are available for men, women and couples.
- Two players are listed as citizens of more than one country:
- The seeded players are listed below.
- School districts are required by state law to keep 5 percent of their annual spending in the undesignated reserve funds to preserve bond ratings.
- These 9 species are recognized as valid species.
- The following species are recognized as being valid.
- , over forty species are recognized, including:
- The women are not amused by this, as their plan has been foiled.
- Saudi women are not required by a secular law to wear the niqab.
- Trans women are not immune.
- Several coding systems are used to avoid ambiguity.
- CW radar systems are used at both ends of the range spectrum.
- Management control systems are used the most in Stage VI (40%).
- Committee meetings are held in Brussels.
- Cabinet meetings are held with the Attorney General present.
- Their meetings are held in secret and hidden from her parents.
- Located in the eastern part of the county, it borders the following townships: No municipalities are located in Perry Township.
- Located in the central part of the county, it borders the following townships: No municipalities are located in Harmony Township.
- Located in the eastern part of the county, it borders the following townships: No municipalities are located in Franklin Township.
- Many printing techniques are used to produce posters.
- Breathing techniques are used in all sports.
- Distance learning techniques are used between the modules.
- Both trains are hauled by a Locomotive shed, Itarsi based WAP-4 up to .
- Both trains are hauled by a WAP-7 of Vadodara Locomotive Shed on its entire journey.
- After , Both trains are hauled by a Diesel locomotive, Itarsi based WDM-3A or WDM-3D or WDP-4D up to .
- Various terms are used for "absolute" and "relative".
- However, in many regions both terms are used.
- Elsewhere, some terms are used with different meanings.
- The pinkish flowers are arranged in a one-sided spike.
- Between twenty and sixty green flowers are arranged along a flowering stem tall.
- From a single to many flowers are arranged in leaf axils or on the ends of the branchlets.
- Other times no decisions are made.
- Sometimes decisions are made.
- All program decisions are made by assemblies, the ENRS' international supervisory bodies.
- Most of their songs are written in Bernese German.
- Most of the group's songs are written by Mr. Thug.
- All songs are written and produced by Morgan Page.
- "The women are more blotto than the men, and two of the wives are on the make.
- One theory holds that higher educated women are more likely to become career women.
- Research has shown that women are more likely than men to use emoticons in text messaging.
- The inhabitants of the commune are known as "Bayonnais" or "Bayonnaises".
- The inhabitants of the commune are known as "Ajacciens" or "Ajacciennes".
- The inhabitants of the commune are known as "Arnétois" or "Arnétoises" Arnay-le-Duc is located some 25 km north-west of Beaune and some 35 km south-east of Saulieu.
- Two Guangzhou Metro stations are located on the island.
- NOTE: All existing stations are located in the City of Philadelphia.
- The nearest stations are located in Lauffen (Neckar) and Kirchheim (Neckar).
- Its inhabitants are called "Clercycurtiens".
- Its inhabitants are called "Bolbécais" or "Bolbécaises".
- The inhabitants are called "Retignanesi".
- Women are more likely to be monolingual than men, and younger people are more likely to be bilingual.
- In terms of genetics, the present Taiwanese people are more or less inheriting some Plains aboriginal blood.
- Research shows that when open spaces are attractive and accessible, people are more likely to engage in physical activity.
- No official awards are given to the movies.
- The awards are given annually since 1991.
- Four awards are given per year, each one amounting to $5,000.
- Since the last boundary changes in 2002, 63 councillors are elected from 21 wards.
- Three councillors are elected every four years to represent the ward on the Council.
- Four of the twenty two town councillors are elected from the Foryd and Bodfor wards.
- Its members are appointed by the Prime Minister.
- The other four members are appointed at-large in the state.
- Board of Education members are appointed by the Governor of Connecticut.
- Some of his published works are listed below.
- Several of its works are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Several of his works are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- The flowers are produced in early spring on catkins 2–3 cm long.
- Greenish-white to cream flowers are produced in spring and summer.
- The flowers are produced in terminal flowerheads known as dichasia.
- Unrecognised species: Synonyms: The following are listed for the genus by online databases, but are actually placed in other genera:
- The following are listed buildings or sites in Rhineland-Palatinate’s Directory of Cultural Monuments: The farmer's and craftsmen's market is held each year in September.
- The following are listed buildings or sites in Rhineland-Palatinate’s Directory of Cultural Monuments: The "Gemeinschaftsmühle" had one of the first electric gristmills in the Hunsrück.
- the exit conditions are met), the shortest path is evaluated.
- Social assistance includes welfare benefits defined by law, and is therefore provided when conditions are met.
- If the conditions are met and a mahr and contract are agreed upon, an Islamic marriage ceremony, or wedding, can take place.
- 1931 original version books are available at lulu.com
- Facsimiles of several of Dowdall's books are available.
- Thousands of scholarly books are available on the platform.
- The majors are not impacted, therefore students are able to change majors easily.
- Year 12 students are able to complete their Higher School Certificate at the school.
- Within the class, students are able to learn in ways that traditional classrooms would not be able to provide.
- The station's studios and transmitter are located separately in Brenham.
- The station's studio and transmitter are located in Camp Allen, Baguio City.
- The station's studio and transmitter are located at Cabugao Norte, Pavia, Iloilo.
- Cuba–Greece relations Cuban-Greek relations are foreign relations between Cuba and Greece.
- Iraq–Serbia relations Iraqi–Serbian relations are foreign relations between Iraq and Serbia.
- Serbia–Syria relations Serbia–Syria relations are foreign relations between Serbia and Syria.
- The awards are presented by the President of India.
- The awards are presented annually and broadcast live on BET.
- The awards are presented by the Travolta entertainment family.
- The winners are listed on the AIR website.
- Nominees and winners are listed below, winners are in bold.
- Some "Mucuna" species are used as food plants by caterpillars of Lepidoptera.
- Greatest success will be achieved if tankmates from the natural biotope of this species are used.
- Several parts (mainly bark, root, and resin) of "Acacia" species are used to make incense for rituals.
- The temperatures are highest on average in August and lowest in January.
- The temperatures are highest on average in August, at around 28.1 °C, and lowest in January, at around 4.2 °C.
- The temperatures are highest on average in August, at around 27.3 °C, and lowest in January, at around 5.1 °C.
- All species are endemic to the Afrotropical realm.
- 178 fish species are endemic to the Yangtze River Basin.
- Approximately 2,500 of the species are endemic, or unique, to the area.
- The aircraft showed good results is to meet the expectations are set project task.
- The type of project, its rigor and its expectations are set by the individual school district.
- The lyrics are written by Paula and Mira.
- The lyrics are written in the traditional verse-chorus form.
- The film's soundtrack and score are composed by Arun Gopan and lyrics are written by G.Ra.