‹ Arranged Arrangements ›
Meanings and phrases
- the thing arranged or agreed to; agreement
- an orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying; organization; organisation; system
- the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; placement
- a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments; musical arrangement
- the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music; arranging; transcription
- a decorative arrangement of flowers; flower arrangement
- a decorative arrangement of flowers; floral arrangement
- an arrangement to allow people (or ideas) to coexist
- a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments; arrangement
- It can be either a whole musical piece or part of a larger musical arrangement.
- The musical arrangement was attributed to Louis Le Maire (sometimes Lemaire), an 18th-century composer.
- Elias Rahbani, Assi's younger brother, took over the orchestration and musical arrangement for the performance.
- the property possessed by an array of things that have space between them; spacing
- arrangement of events in time; temporal order
- The locomotive had a C-C wheel arrangement and .
- The locomotives had a 2-4-0 wheel arrangement.
- The locomotives had a 0-8-0 wheel arrangement.
- Scene 5 At first the men profess to be happy with the new arrangement.
- In 1968 the Royal Ballet commissioned a new arrangement, by Gordon Jacob.
- Veteran TRS-80 game players were quite unhappy with the new arrangement of arrow keys.
- The intervention of Pope Calixtus II brought about an arrangement between the old man and his young namesake.
- By arrangement between the manufacturers, the refund to the consumer was standardized (for many decades 2d, later 6d or 5c.
- A child was promised in marriage by arrangement between his or her parents and the parents of his or her betrothed or by a go-between.
- A similar arrangement is seen in the cerebellum.
- There is a similar arrangement for the ignition tappets.
- A similar arrangement was used by other new authors including Philip Larkin.
- This seating arrangement is the current updated arrangement as of 9 December 2019.
- This seating arrangement is the current updated arrangement as of 24 February 2020.
- Secondly, it gives...[a] seating arrangement suitable for testimony meetings and lastly it fits well on the unusual site.
- He devised a different arrangement of keys and finger holes, which allow simpler fingering.
- Crow previously recorded "Blue Christmas" in 1997 as part of the "A Very Special Christmas 3" collection, in a completely different arrangement.
- These perturbations result in different arrangement of electrons in the excited state of the involved molecules and therefore in different effects.
- This arrangement lasted until the following year.
- The arrangement lasted approximately two weeks.
- This arrangement lasted for one season only before the two teams switched conferences.
- In Step 1, such an arrangement is displayed using "n=5" rows of beads on "m=4" vertical poles.
- Training provided under such an arrangement is known as a Third Country Training Programme (TCTP).
- Paul, meanwhile, tries to talk Philippe out of it, believing such an arrangement would end his career.
- This arrangement continued till 31 March 2007.
- This arrangement continued until 1555.
- This arrangement continued until the end of fourth season, broadcast in 2008.
- The power ballad "Aún" includes a string arrangement by Edney.
- His string arrangement for The Verve's "Bitter Sweet Symphony" caused controversy.
- Neil Cowley played the piano in the song, while the string arrangement was made by Chris Elliot.
- This special arrangement was concluded in 1999 after the SPD lost its majority.
- The GCC is open to the public for tours on weekends and by special arrangement.
- Under that special arrangement, VDOT maintained secondary routes in Suffolk until July 1, 2006.
- A more orchestral arrangement was previously used for the second full trailer of the second season.
- Mitchell herself re-recorded the song, with an orchestral arrangement, on her 2000 album "Both Sides Now".
- He believes that it was the first time that original music was composed for the Aluphone in an orchestral arrangement.