‹ Arrives Arriviste ›
Meanings and phrases
- The stream flows to the north and then east over before arriving at Lajjun.
- She operated as part of 8 wolfpacks before arriving at Brest on 26 January 1944.
- She stopped at Masulipatam on 26 September before arriving at Bengal on 16 October.
- Trucks began arriving to pick up scores of bodies.
- The first 4.5-inch guns began arriving in November.
- More people began arriving in the mid-19th century.
- Immediately upon arriving, undercurrents of menace are evident.
- However, upon arriving home, they find that movers have completely vacated Rikka's room.
- Trelawny claimed that upon arriving in Messolonghi, he began overseeing the funeral preparations.
- On arriving back (late) at his base, Daniel is oblivious to the imminent coup.
- Within two days of arriving back home, Robert was dead and Andrew in mortal danger.
- Toole and Miranda flew across the stadium, with Miranda arriving back on the book stage.
- She met Frank Stranahan shortly after arriving in Fort Lauderdale.
- He telephoned his family in 'Asir shortly after arriving in the country.
- He became ill shortly after arriving in Jamaica, dying in either late 1737 or early 1738.
- His ship was damaged and put in at Taiwan for repairs, finally arriving back in Asakura in Kochi on January 8, 1945.
- From Switzerland, Milton travelled to Paris and then to Calais before finally arriving in England in either July or August 1639.
- The album was initially named "Jerry" (after his father) and then "Hooray for Me" before finally arriving at "We're All Excited".