‹ Arytenoid Asadha ›
Meanings and phrases
- a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar; arsenic; atomic number 33
- to the same degree (often followed by `as'); equally; every bit
Doing Business As
- (law) a name under which a corporation conducts business that is not the legal name of the corporation as shown in its articles of incorporation; assumed name; fictitious name; DBA
- function as or act like
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind; act; play
- what is listed next
- according to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions); as required; pro re nata; PRN
- according to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions); as needed; pro re nata; PRN
- with respect to its inherent nature; intrinsically; per se; in and of itself
- in the usual manner
- in addition; besides; too; also; likewise
- used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time; so far; thus far; up to now; hitherto; heretofore; yet; til now; until now
- at the same time as; just as
- at the same time as; even as
- in a similar way; very much like
- (used informally) completely unclothed; bare-assed; bare-ass; in the altogether; in the buff; in the raw; raw; peeled; stark naked
- as naked as at birth; mother-naked; naked as the day you were born; in one's birthday suit; in your birthday suit
- as naked as at birth; mother-naked; naked as the day one was born; in one's birthday suit; in your birthday suit
- look on as or consider; think of; repute; look upon; look on; esteem; take to be
- definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely'); surely; certainly; sure; for sure; for certain; sure enough
- keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view; deem; hold; take for
- pamphlet, as well as other similar publications.
- Each station has a fire engine as well as other specialty rigs.
- This list includes municipalities as well as other places with articles.
- He served as president of METU between 1970-1971.
- She served as president of the New York City branch.
- He later served as president of the Carolina League.
- Lie went on to publish another four novels, as well as several translations.
- This was outlined in Zhen Quan's (d. 643 AD) book, as well as several others.
- It features both a high iodine content as well as several hydrophilic groups.
- He was quoted as saying: "As humans, we won’t live long.
- He was quoted as saying "She doesn't like the limelight.
- He was often quoted as saying "The king is "my" patron."
- had his family as well as many hospital bills.
- Arabic, Hebrew) languages, as well as many more scripts.
- as well as many theatrical and musical productions across New Zealand.
- She served as chairman from 1994 to the present.
- He served as chairman of the board from 2002 to 2012.
- Greenway served as chairman for the first year.
- Biala was described as having "deep, tragic eyes".
- The King is described as having wept with joy at their report.
- It was also described as having some serine protease activity.
- Interest was to be eliminated "as soon as possible".
- He urges Harvey to return as soon as possible.
- I will be in Washington as soon as possible."
- Jack Jouvin served as director from 1930 to 1937.
- Ted Wood previously served as director of rugby.
- Max Maurey served as director from 1898 to 1914.
- Nash served as mayor of Emerson from 1883 to 1885.
- She served as mayor of Fleurbaix from 2001 to 2008.
- He served as mayor of Springhill from 1942 to 1953.
- This failure ruined a number of the Gurneys, as well as numerous investors.
- As well as numerous scientific papers, he authored and edited several books.
- The park features a 3.5 mile primary loop trail, as well as numerous side trails.
- He served as head football coach at NDSU in 1922.
- Tom Moore served as head coach for the third season.
- Tom Moore served as head coach for the first season.
- Waldperlach), as well as various additional material (e.g.
- By the mid-1990s, the B-1 could employ GP weapons as well as various CBUs.
- It is used for the semiannual spring musical, as well as various plays and many events.
- Darren tried to stay away from him as much as possible.
- His motto was: "School as much as possible!
- He avoided cooperating with the Soviets as much as possible.
- 17, 1965) as well as all the tunes on the 1964 Rhythm & Greens EP.
- 1913), as well as all but two of his relatives, had been deported and killed.
- All English non-League scores, as well as all Welsh and Irish scores, were removed.
- Lychas persuades him to stay until nightfall, so as not to invite gossip.
- Yet it was carefully crafted so as not to change the underlying benchmark.
- We need to mature as a society so as not to repeat those historical errors."
- Drivers of the NUTmobile are known as “Peanutters”.
- The model is also known as “the R&D game” (Tirole, 1999).
- Some of the people living there are known as “Hadhramis”.
- I even learned a thing or two from Planet Hollywood, such as when to get out!
- It is used when power is the primary concern, such as when playing a bass drum.
- It does not occur in other situations, such as when a patient is typing or eating.
- Hence, they steered the entire Space Shuttle, as well as providing rocket thrust towards orbit.
- as well as providing a simple system for finding and returning "sets" of data in a single operation.
- His armor reduces his strength (for his opponent's sake) as well as providing him remarkable protection.
- as well as having a solo singer career.
- Caution and observation as well as having 3 or more may prevent this.
- This is a method of great antiquity, as well as having modern equivalents.
- Woodman served as chief nurse of the XXIV Corps.
- In 1830 he briefly served as chief justice of the county.
- Prior to his appointment, he served as chief of joint staff.
- He also served as member of the university's governing council.
- Since 2002, he has served as member of the National Assembly again.
- Katainen served as member of the Finnish Parliament from 2007 until 2018.
- Sebastian performed songs from previous albums as well as new songs.
- Meaning of original name as well as new one is connected with a shield.
- In 2007, a new organizational structure as well as new program were decided.
- It was first released as part of his mixtape "T.R.U.
- 2.0) has been released as part of the USB 3.1 suite.
- He was released as part of a general amnesty in 1990.
- No tracks from the album were released as singles.
- Out of eight tracks, four were released as singles.
- Three tracks from the album were released as singles.
- She also served as deputy Premier for Saskatchewan.
- She served as deputy chairwoman since 2006.
- He served as deputy speaker in the Saskatchewan assembly.
- The plans include a village green, shops and community hall, as well as more than 1,000 homes.
- Ecuador has multiple TV networks and many local channels, as well as more than 300 radio stations.
- Varun says that the current aim of the company is to become profitable as well as more responsible.
- Kumiko Habara served as assistant director.
- From 1969 on he also served as assistant managing editor.
- There, he served as assistant head coach.
- He served as executive producer from 1984 to 1991.
- He served as executive director of the ACLU until 1950.
- He also served as executive producer of the latter film.
- The dam was built as part of the Rio Grande Project.
- The custom mill was built as part of a working farm.
- No trailer cars were built as part of the stock.
- It is most often used as part of two other phrases:
- It is used as part of the name or title by the following:
- Incendiaries were also used as part of several other raids.
- Slade needs to proceed as quickly as possible to investigate.
- The player must then race through the level as quickly as possible.
- Still, it was clear that he must be disposed of, as quickly as possible.
- She served as chair of ACM SIGARCH from 2015--2019.
- She served as chair of the Executive Committee.
- Professor Alan Miller served as chair from 2008 to 2016.
- Marshals", as well as playing the title character in Othello.
- will.i.am produced the song as well as playing the bass, keys and drum programming.
- As well as playing for City, Walsh also made guest appearances for Oldham Athletic, Rochdale and Manchester United.
- He served as secretary to Cabinet from 1981 to 1982.
- He served as secretary, chairman and president.
- He served as secretary and president of Sadharan Brahmo Samaj.
- He was known as ‘t’in swinger’ on account of his abnormal swerve.
- They were known as ‘Motor Sets’.
- Before the 19th century, Barlow was usually known as ‘Berlay’ or ‘Barley’.
- Most cities thus have at least twice as many plows as trucks.
- Approximately twice as many women as men are prescribed benzodiazepines.
- The collection sold more than twice as many copies as his previous books.
- She served as vice dean at Istanbul University.
- Peter Vivani served as vice president of the company.
- In 1990 and 1998 he also served as vice mayor.
- Song titles such as “"Infinite Login"”, “"Anxiety Online!
- It is extended by analogy to temporal location, such as “at a time”, “by a time”.
- This word is used by the group to replace greetings such as “hello" and "good day".
- The city is first recorded as having a bishop in 968.
- He is recorded as having admitted conspiring to levy a war.
- He is recorded as having said "If you have to kill, kill quickly.
- "All compositions by Sam Jones except as indicated"
- "All compositions by Paul Bley except as indicated"
- "All compositions by Max Roach except as indicated"
- as well as local inverses of nonlinear mappings.
- There is regular bus service on these roads as well as local bus traffic.
- It portrays the nativity scene and mining motifs as well as local themes.
- The district is often included as part of during this period.
- Additional locker rooms were included as part of this expansion.
- The entire route is included as part of the National Highway System.
- He also served as acting agent for Indian Affairs.
- He also served as acting chancellor from 1880 to 1881.
- General Barnett had served as acting governor in the interim.
- She served as editor of "American Esperantist."
- Ishikawa Takuboku initially served as editor.
- He has served as editor for many of his and his spouse's works.
- This infilling went as far north as Corlear's Hook.
- Its actions went as far as political assassination.
- Protesters even went as far as calling EA the anti-christ.
- Urban services such as water or sanitation are minimal.
- Interpolation occurs when the terrain is smooth, such as water.
- Immiscible liquids, such as water and toluene, easily form azeotropes.
- South of Whitemud Drive, it is designated as part of Highway 2.
- In 1972, the current segment was designated as part of the route.
- In 1917, the road was designated as part of New Jersey State Highway 8.
- He well as making the quarterfinals of French Open losing to Söderling.
- He also played for Cambridge University, as well as making a single appearance for Free Foresters.
- That year she received Big 12 Honorable Mention as well as making the All-Big 12 Academic First Team.
- Magnolias and viburnum surround the area as well.
- Other batoids are commonly caught in this area as well.
- There is a bungee jump in this area as well.
- Dornan's next season in charge was not as successful.
- Wall's financial life was not as successful as his fashion life.
- The album was not as successful on the UK charts, peaking at No.
- As far as possible, things were left in the original state.
- "As far as possible woman was emancipated from menial duties."
- First a desk study to collate the information above as far as possible.
- Veazey had been serving as president of the Council of Twelve.
- At the same time, Sandrich was serving as president of the Directors Guild.
- De Peyster was a member of the Saint Nicholas Society, serving as president.
- 's office – as well as herself and her husband Joe (Jake Weber) – that her gift is real.
- It was highly competitive – as well as the British names of Dent, Frodsham, Reid, Blackie, Johnson.
- By the evening of March 4, 32 of the 48 states – as well as the District of Columbia – had closed their banks.
- At one point he served in a tank unit, as well as serving in the infantry.
- As well as serving as its editor and typesetter, Liebermann published in "Vpered!"
- The street intersects I-680, as well as serving as the terminus of the North Freeway.
- His term as mayor would end in 2009.
- His term as mayor was greatly affected by the economic bust of 1899.
- In August, Parker announced that he would seek a third term as mayor.
- As well as others listed on the referenced site.
- This use, as well as others, is detailed below.
- Many studios were established as well as others that entered the Cycle of the film industry independently.
- Washington, as well as parts of Highland Park and Glassell Park.
- Of Cicero's books, six on rhetoric have survived, as well as parts of eight on philosophy.
- It is an introduced species on the West Coast of North America as well as parts of Europe.
- Dr. Alfred Mutua is on his final term as governor of the County.
- In 1638 Eulate's term as governor ended and he returned to Spain.
- He then was elected to another one-year term as governor in 1784.
- 2019 marked his thirteenth season as head coach.
- This Bo Ryan's 12th season as head coach at Wisconsin.
- It was John Wilce's last season as head coach.
- Huncks served as governor of Antigua for six months.
- Gallen served as governor from 1979 until his death.
- Hughes served as governor from 1963 to 1969.
- Sidekiq is described as “well-known queue processing software”.
- In the Book of Joshua, Hazor is described as “the head of all those kingdoms” (Josh.
- He has been described as “…London’s most networked man” by "The Times" and other newspapers.
- The position is held as long as possible.
- This helps it remain at equilibrium for as long as possible.
- An addiction to keep you in front of a computer for as long as possible.
- As well as working to combat slavery, Titus worked with the women of the Suffrage Movement.
- APEC has an Electronic Commerce Steering Group as well as working on common privacy regulations throughout the APEC region.
- Trained by Luigi Vanvitelli and Carlo Vanvitelli, he collaborated with Giuseppe Sanmartino as well as working independently.
- That has cost us at least twice as much as it needed to.
- EUR, twice as much as the runner up which was 2006 with 24. bil.
- Dvořák replied that other publishers would readily pay twice as much.
- This means it can handle four times as much traffic as standard GPRS.
- Goullet made 10 times as much.
- This means they required about eight times as much biocapacity as Belgium contains.
- Church as well as most of the related U.S.
- This narrative occurs in all 4 Sanskrit recensions, as well as most other versions.
- Mental practice is a technique used in music as well.
- I watched him record his own music as well as groups.
- It has been used to score film music as well.
- These images recur in later work as well.
- A nylon cloth appears to work as well but is not as affordable.
- Eventually, many of the union workers went back to work as well.
- The series garnered strong ratings as well as international media attention.
- The designs feature local architectural concepts as well as international style.
- Popular national as well as international artists perform every year at Pro Nites.
- Ngugi also discusses Kenya's past, going as far back as 1896, when Kenya was "annexed" by the British.
- The United States did not want to get involved, only going as far as suggesting the possibility of arbitration.
- The emperor repeatedly sought his counsel, going as far as visiting him incognito at the monastery in Psamathia.
- As well as appearing weekly on British television Horncastle writes in English and Italian.
- It was released as a single as well as appearing on her album, "Hello, I'm Beryl Middleton".
- As well as appearing at the club, they also made TV appearances, and performed at other venues.
- The rest of the songs date back as far as 1967's "Marionette".
- The first known traces of human arthritis date back as far as 4500 BC.
- Merriam-Webster's dictionary traces the usage of the term back as far as 1903.
- Those captured would be sold for various reasons such as food, debts, or servitude.
- UVGI is used in a variety of applications, such as food, air, and water purification.
- The core CPI index excludes goods with high price volatility, such as food and energy.
- Concert tickets were sold there for a time as well.
- Pomerape volcano developed during this time as well.
- Better powder had been developed by this time as well.
- As well as winning the winning the regular season and the Open Canada Cup.
- He was a first team All-American both of those seasons as well as winning All-Ivy honors.
- As well as winning the Stanley Cup, Olmstead was again named to the Second All-Star Team.
- It was held as part of Germany's sovereign territory.
- The senior Freestyle European Championships were held as part of the same event.
- Many of his personal papers are now held as part of the Hocken Library collection.
- By 1978, 101.9 times as many women attended higher schools as in 1957.
- For comparison, this is about seven times as many as in the entire Caribbean.
- Árbenz got more than three times as many votes as the runner-up, Miguel Ydígoras Fuentes.
- The band gained popularity in California as well as through their Myspace page.
- Our bodies expend energy through normal functioning as well as through exercise.
- The film is available in libraries as well as through commercial online retailers.
- Te'o was also named to the 2009 Parade All-American team as well.
- It was their first ever Masters 1000 title won as a team as well.
- Caps included games played for the Soviet team as well as the CIS.
- However, such an object can be defined as follows.
- The angle of two lines is defined as follows.
- In nonstandard analysis, continuity can be defined as follows.
- It has existed at least as early as the Carter Administration.
- At least as early as 1907, jazz songs carried titles such as "Funky".
- Rudd have been reported in the United States at least as early as 1925.
- Anoop Menon penned the screenplay as well as performing the role of Goliath.
- in a deep voice (entirely studio created) as well as performing the high falsetto chorus.
- In the morning, people come here for jogging as well as performing yoga and other exercises.
- Additionally, 14% of the pupils receive special education services, while 1.7% are identified as gifted.
- Additionally, 11% of the pupils receive special education services, while 2.9% are identified as gifted.
- Teachers also tend to have lower expectations of minority students, even if they are identified as gifted.
- This fiction can take the form of video-making as well as writing.
- He went on to record 36 albums, as well as writing songs for other artists.
- Hall soon found work for Rodriguez fronting his band, as well as writing songs.
- Masonic charities contribute to many fields, such as education or disaster relief.
- They focused on issues such as education, roads, city planning and council housing.
- She has held several higher positions in fields such as education, human rights and broadcasting.
- Ramchandra PN served as both the writer and director.
- He served as both a Woodrow Wilson and a NASA Fellow.
- The officers served as both judge and jury.
- The goal is just as much to become like Christ as it is to become one with Him.
- In general, women had just as much right to have their legal cases heard as men did.
- White-eared honeyeaters are often considered nectivores but feed on insects just as much.
- Avinangudi nearest schools are listed as follows.
- The teams are listed as follows: "Final Round Robin Standings"
- Three runways were listed as follows:
- It was published in many other countries as well.
- The album made the charts in many countries as well.
- During 2010, he served as interim first base coach.
- She served as interim co-director until August 2016.
- He served as interim president of Brandeis from 1990-1991.
- 9) were from this album, as well as another Top 20 single in "Run for the Roses" (no.
- The school offers a science and technology-oriented program as well as another one focused on language.
- DeMille also was planning a film about the space race as well as another biblical epic about the Book of Revelation.
- He was appointed as manager the following day.
- He was appointed as manager of New Brighton in June 1946.
- Alex Totten was soon appointed as manager.
- The song was performed as part of the encore of the concert.
- During its run (2011–2012), Vega also performed as part of the roster.
- The song is being performed as part of the 2007 Broadway musical "Xanadu".
- It dates back at least as far as recorded history.
- Records trace gambling in Japan back at least as far as the 14th century.
- Humans inhabited the delta region at least as far back as 5,000 years ago.
- He was reelected to a third term as president in October 2013.
- In December 2011, Joseph Kabila was re-elected for a second term as president.
- During Jordan's term as president, OCLC tried to adapt to these new developments.
- Furst and Nason also directed the series as well.
- Webb is also set to direct the series as well.
- He replaced Lindbäck in game four of the series as well.
- Dall's original text (the type description) reads as follows:
- Pilsbry's original text (the type description) reads as follows:
- The Act reads as follows: The Act was fully repealed in 2015 by the Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Act 2015
- He served as commander from 1971 until his retirement in 1973.
- Farkas served as commander of the Royal Ludovika Akadémia through 1943.
- The 26-year-old Galician had served as commander of for four months in 1917.
- The total population of this village as per Census 2011, stood at 5,420.
- The village is administrated by Sarpanch an elected representative of the village as per Panchayati raj (India).
- It is administered by a sSarpanch who is an elected representative of village as per constitution of India and Panchayati raj.