‹ Assessing Assessments ›
Meanings and phrases
- the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth; appraisal
- an amount determined as payable
- the market value set on assets
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event; judgment; judgement
- a judgment of the logistic support required for some particular military operation
- a questionnaire that is supposed to yield a description of a person's personality traits; personality inventory
- an additional tax levied on private property for public improvements that enhance the value of the property
- the value set on taxable property
- It was appraised by Tomasso at $6.5 million, double its tax assessment by the town.
- Murshid Quli Khan organised a survey of agricultural land and a tax assessment on what it produced.
- In October 2002, Bachchan filed returns showing income of Rs 14.99 crore for the tax assessment year 2002-03.
- tornado climatology, for risk assessment studies.
- Outside of athletics, du Preez is a risk assessment analyst.
- Outside of his athletic career, Du Preez works in risk assessment as an analyst.
- DHS produced a 'privacy impact assessment' in 2008.
- This legal commitment led to the setting up of an impact assessment process to be done "ex ante", i.e.
- As of May 2017, the feasibility studies and environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) had been completed.
- DDOT began an environmental assessment of the CSX tracks in July 2003.
- The department approved the project and its environmental assessment report.
- In practice, the River Continuum Concept is used today mainly for environmental assessment of rivers.
- He became a commissioner for assessment Norfolk in 1661 and for Suffolk in 1679, holding both posts until 1680.
- William initially became commissioner for assessment for Norfolk in 1673 and for Suffolk in 1679, holding both offices until 1680.
- Plans for construction of the high rock-filled Letsibogo Dam on the Motloutse River also included careful environmental impact assessment studies.
- Laws mandating environmental impact assessment and requiring or encouraging development to minimize environmental impacts may be assessed against this principle.
- Ultimately, following an environmental impact assessment and Bord Pleanála approval in 2009, the project was approved without any changes to the planned location.
- A Shahed 129 was also used to provide bomb damage assessment for the 2017 Deir ez-Zor missile strike.
- Additional to reconnaissance missions to plot bombing runs, he also flew missions to photograph damage assessment.
- Combat assessment/battle damage assessment is mentioned as not a standalone LRSU mission but inherent to all LRSUs.