‹ Assistants Assisting ›
Meanings and phrases
- having help; often used as a combining form; aided
- suicide of a terminally ill person that involves an assistant who serves to make dying as painless and dignified as possible
- Davison accepted a plea bargain agreement, pleading guilty to assisted suicide.
- The Roman Catholic Church condemns euthanasia and assisted suicide as morally wrong.
- Anna then finds Fiz and explains that it was what Hayley wanted and that it was not assisted suicide.
- As of 2016, she resides in an assisted living facility, and her three daughters live in Shreveport.
- He died in 2014 from progressive supranuclear palsy in an assisted living facility in Washington, DC.
- Cao Văn Viên lived his last years at Sleepy Hollow Manor, an assisted living facility in Annandale, Virginia.
- As a child, he assisted his father as a radio-telegraph operator.
- Since his childhood Moisis assisted his father who was employed in a bakery.
- Brodigan assisted his father George's suicide; charges were later dismissed.
- Van Loo, passing by in 1720, bought it and later assisted the young painter.
- He is later assisted by a Management Council comprising all three Vice Principals and four Head of Departments.