‹ Atomizer Aton ›
Meanings and phrases
- Heptose A heptose is a monosaccharide with seven carbon atoms.
- : The applications of alkanes depend on the number of carbon atoms.
- The compound has two chiral centers, at the carbon atoms C14 and C85.
- = 6 permutations of the hydrogen atoms.
- The interstellar medium is, indeed, dominated by hydrogen atoms.
- He concluded that collisions with hydrogen atoms slowed the neutrons.
- In the O the oxygen atoms are oxide ions (O).
- Trioxide A trioxide is a compound with three oxygen atoms.
- So far an alcohol and inorganic acid are linked via oxygen atoms.
- The number of nitrogen atoms is used to define the size of the azane (e.g.
- However the chain of nitrogen atoms may also be branched at one or more points.
- As in the cubic form, the boron and nitrogen atoms are grouped into tetrahedra.
- There is also photon emission by de-excited atoms and molecules in the gases.
- There exist only limited possible states of energy for electrons, atoms and molecules.
- Some have concentrated their studies on the very small universe of atoms and molecules.