‹ Attaining Attains ›
Meanings and phrases
- the act of achieving an aim
- arrival at a new stage
- an ability that has been acquired by training; skill; accomplishment; acquirement; acquisition
- Their gender, race, sexuality, educational attainment all intersect to identify who they are.
- He won all voters in the state of all educational attainment levels as well as income/socioeconomic classes.
- Nigeria still needs policies that encourage educational attainment for men and women based on merit, rather than gender.