‹ Audile Audio-lingual ›
Meanings and phrases
- the audible part of a transmitted signal; sound
- an audible acoustic wave frequency; audio frequency
- the sound elements of television
- a recording of acoustic signals; sound recording; audio recording
- compact discs used to reproduce sound (voice and music); audio compact disc
- an amplifier that increases the amplitude of reproduced sound
- an audible acoustic wave frequency; audio
- system of language acquisition focusing intensively on listening and speaking
- a recording of acoustic signals; sound recording; audio
- An audio recording for the 1967 sketch exists.
- An audio recording of the 1954 performance exists in private hands.
- An audio recording is available on Radio 1's Live Lounge – Volume 2.
- a system of electronic equipment for recording or reproducing sound; sound system
- A 19-speaker Harmon Kardon audio system is available.
- It is not available with either premium audio system option (see below).
- Eclipse is brand name for their GPS car navigation and audio system products.
- The entire performance was recorded on both audio and video.
- All these devices support almost every audio and video format.
- It provides newswire, news photos, economic information, and audio and video news.
- U-matic was also used for the storage of digital audio data.
- Cinema in the 1990s typically combined analog video with digital audio.
- This type of cross merchandising was unique in the digital audio market.
- On the audio commentary for the 2009 DVD of "What Makes Sammy Run?
- In 2008, he contributed to the audio commentary for the DVD release.
- According to Refn's DVD audio commentary, his mother said she loved it.
- This audio drama was produced by Big Finish Productions.
- She has also participated in the new audio recordings for "Stargate Atlantis".
- Although audio recordings of the episode exist, no footage is known to have survived.
- Some online or electronic dictionaries provide audio recordings of words being spoken.
- Bernard was the audio engineer for John Coltrane's last recording, "."
- He is also a guitarist, backing vocalist, audio engineer and record producer.
- O'Neil is a multi-instrumentalist, composer, audio engineer and visual artist.
- IE9 also supports the HTML5 video and audio tags and the Web Open Font Format.
- It can play HTML 5 video and audio in websites such as YouTube and various other social media.
- Version 4 adds new channel types for video and audio, allowing multiple codecs in the same stream.
- The audio signal is split into two paths at the input to the encoder.
- Audio effects are systems designed to alter how an audio signal sounds.
- The means of detection of the audio signal is by a 4.5 MHz trap coil/transformer.
- Its audio track, with its dialogues was also high in demand.
- An additional audio track was included on the cassette tape.
- The audio track was uploaded to Panic!
- Kevin Shirley produced and mixed the audio tracks.
- It is in fullscreen format with audio tracks in English and Spanish.
- It is available with two audio tracks in Italian and original language.
- Ringtone audio files must be under 1MB and less than 40 seconds long.
- Unlike the DD-1EX, the DD-10EX also had the ability to play audio files.
- To communicate with patients, he played Arabic audio files from his laptop.
- At age twelve, he was tinkering with audio equipment as a hobby.
- Company executives promised they would never make or sell audio equipment.
- The P300 was designed to produce up to 300 watts of clean power to connected audio equipment.
- This collection was also issued on audio cassette.
- Many are also available on BBC audio cassette.
- "Rigor Mortis" has never been released on CD or audio cassette.
- In addition, the audio quality was improved and modified over previous releases.
- Several users reported on Motorola's forums about degraded audio quality after the Android 9 "Pie" update.
- Compared to the original "Bayonetta's" 150 tracks, "Bayonetta 2" has 183 tracks with higher audio quality.
- It has also been released as an audio book.
- The audio book is read by George Newbern.
- It was released as an audio book, read by Franklin, by BBV in 2002.
- The first practical audio tape recorder was unveiled in 1935.
- The film soundtrack, released by MCA, was released on audio tape and vinyl but not compact disc.
- His team developed a digital PCM adaptor audio tape recorder using a Betamax video recorder in 1973.
- It has published audio books as well as e-books.
- She also provides narration on audio books.
- The library houses 25,000 volumes plus video tapes and audio books.
- Both are very critical of the sequences in the DVD audio commentaries.
- It contains audio commentaries on four of the episodes from Moffat, Bathurst, Gillies and Bennett.
- Bonus features included audio commentaries, deleted scenes, outtakes, and the producer's photo gallery.
- The Seventh Doctor has featured in dozens of audio dramas.
- She reprised a number of her "Dark Shadows" roles in a series of audio dramas.
- Dodo has appeared in several spin-off productions, including Big Finish audio dramas and novels.
- At the age of 18, Sarnitz went to New York City to study audio engineering at the Institute of Audio Research for a year.
- It offers courses in audio engineering, 3D animation, multimedia, graphic design, game design, digital filmmaking, and music production.
- Owsinski has authored books on the subject of music and audio engineering since the 1990s, the following list reflects latest edition dates.
- Disc One(DVD) Disc Two(CD) Edited audio version of the DVD
- And the audio version of the performance of "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?"
- The audio version of podcast "IGN Game Scoop" uses the sound bite "Beware, I live" in its theme tune.
- Recently, the audio launch of Janma was held in a local hotel.
- Over one lac audio CDs were booked in advance, prior to the audio launch.
- The audio launch took place on 29 April 2013 at Shilpakala Vedika in Hyderabad.
- Sladen played Sarah Jane in several audio plays.
- This audio plays during the loading screens or bookends certain songs.
- Two of the four audio plays were written by “Road to Perdition” author Max Allan Collins.
- The main level includes the main circulation desk and audio visual, and the Testing Center.
- Here are the updated Official Broadcasters and audio visual Producers of different cricket boards.
- Facilities include computer aided education, audio visual aids, multimedia systems, L.C.D Projectors.
- and the Big Finish audio production "The Genocide Machine".
- Reaper comes with a variety of commonly used audio production effects.
- Contagious Collective is also the production company behind the series' audio production.
- Release the audio tapes that show you're lying.
- The audio tapes were used as the basis of a documentary in 2015.
- The collection includes material on phonograph records, audio tapes, and cassettes.
- Audio synthesis is the electronic generation of audio signals.
- The energy contained in audio signals is typically measured in decibels.
- When the two tapes' audio signals are later mixed, a comb filter effect can be heard.
- Further audio and visual formats were playable through various plugins, for example AVI video files.
- The renovation was conducted by Memphis firm Askew Nixon Ferguson Architects with state-of-the-art audio and visual design.
- The library currently holds over 150,000 books, periodicals, journal articles, audio and visual materials, and other resources.
- He played Fitz Kreiner in the "Doctor Who" audio play "The Company of Friends."
- In the audio play, Burke determines to do all he can to find Vicki and bring her home.
- Edward de Souza would later play Mortimer Davey in the audio play "The Roof of the World".
- The AV room has modern sound and audio systems.
- BMW Assist is integrated into the car's communication and audio systems.
- She holds four patents for her work in user interfaces and audio systems.
- A day later, audio clips from the interviews were featured on Rush Limbaugh's radio show.
- The song is played with audio clips from television broadcasts about Earnhardt mixed in the background.
- U-matic was also used for the storage of digital audio data.
- Speech encoding is an important category of audio data compression.
- The current implementation supports only a single audio data segment per file.
- Mackie Mackie is an American professional audio products brand.
- In professional audio specifications, a popular unit is the dBu.
- It is manufactured by Neutrik and is designed for professional audio and stage lighting network applications.
- streaming audio Videos Songbooks Sheet music Song lyrics
- Bluetooth streaming audio and a USB port that included iPod integration was now built into the stereo.
- In addition to over-the-air broadcasts, KCBS audio is webcast with live streaming audio around the clock.
- Actor, politician Ambarish released the audio cassettes and CD's.
- Rahman requested the company who manufactured the audio cassettes to make the change.
- Some games use external media such as audio cassettes or DVDs in accompaniment to the game.
- Wirrn Dawn Wirrn Dawn is an audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series "Doctor Who".
- Orbis (audio drama) Orbis is an audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series "Doctor Who".
- Hothouse (audio drama) Hothouse is an audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series "Doctor Who".
- Fission is an audio file editor designed to be simple and user-friendly.
- A jMusic score can be rendered with jMusic instruments to an audio file.
- Au file format The Au file format is a simple audio file format introduced by Sun Microsystems.