‹ Automeris Automobiles ›
Meanings and phrases
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; car; auto; machine; motorcar
- travel in an automobile
- a lead-acid storage battery in a motor vehicle; usually a 12-volt battery of six cells; the heart of the car's electrical system; car battery
- someone who drives racing cars at high speeds; racer; race driver
- the engine that propels an automobile
- a factory where automobiles are manufactured; auto factory; car factory
- a device on an automobile for making a warning noise; car horn; motor horn; horn; hooter
- the manufacturers of automobiles considered collectively
- It was initiated by the automobile industry.
- Atatürk supported the establishment of the automobile industry.
- It was also very important to the developing automobile industry.
- insurance against loss due to theft or traffic accidents; car insurance
- a personal loan to purchase an automobile; auto loan; car loan
- someone whose occupation is repairing and maintaining automobiles; auto-mechanic; car-mechanic; mechanic; grease monkey
- a race between (usually high-performance) automobiles; auto race; car race
- a tire consisting of a rubber ring around the rim of an automobile wheel; car tire; auto tire; rubber tire
- cars coming and going; car traffic
- The Sanyo Highway carries automobile traffic to and from Iwakuni.
- Highway 401 provided an artery for automobile traffic east and west.
- In 1982, the Langenberg-Wuppertal road in Neviges was closed to automobile traffic.
- compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools; luggage compartment; trunk
- a car that is powered by electricity; electric; electric car
- a system of automobile insurance where a party who is injured in an automobile accident recovers damages up to a specific amount against his own insurance company regardless of who was responsible for the accident; no fault insurance
- In 1963, Al Staples died in an automobile accident.
- In 1940, Ivey was killed in an automobile accident.
- In 1908, Lilienthal died in an automobile accident.
- Pars Khodro Pars Khodro () is an Iranian automobile manufacturer.
- Nota Nota Sports and Racing Cars is an automobile manufacturer in Australia.
- Mercer (automobile) Mercer was an American automobile manufacturer from 1909 until 1925.
- GM leads all other automobile manufacturers in races won in NASCAR's premier series at 1,011.
- Incentives offered by General Motors and other American automobile manufacturers to reduce inventory.
- Before agreement with EU Ukraine's automobile manufacturers made between 100-200 thousand vehicles per year.
- The first automobile was owned by Dr. Kennedy in 1909.
- He saw and rode in his first automobile there.
- It also developed the first automobile fuel injection system in the US.
- Gobron-Brillié Gobron-Brillié was an early French automobile manufactured from 1898 to 1930.
- Renault Towncar The Renault type CB Town Car is an automobile manufactured between 1912 and 1933 by Renault.
- Glide (automobile) The Glide automobile was an American automobile manufactured by the Bartholomew Company in Peoria Heights, Illinois beginning in 1902.
- Barcelona has long been an important European automobile manufacturing centre.
- The plant closed on 3 October 2017, marking the end of Toyota's automobile manufacturing in Australia.
- By the early 1990s Vladimir Kadannikov was the head of AvtoVAZ, a Russian automobile manufacturing company.
- An inherent problem that the automobile company had deliberately ignored?
- For a short time in 1907, Isotta Fraschini merged with French automobile company Lorraine-Dietrich.
- El Nasr Automotive Manufacturing Company is Egypt's state owned automobile company, founded in 1960 in Helwan, Egypt.
- Iran's automobile production crossed the 1 million mark in 2007/2008.
- Since the early 2000s, automobile production in Iran has grown exponentially.
- From May 1920 to July 1921, automobile production declined by 60% and total industrial production by 30%.
- Their board tracks were later adapted to early motorcycle and automobile racing.
- The first use of a pace car in automobile racing was at the inaugural Indy 500 in 1911.
- Auto racing Auto racing (also known as car racing, motor racing, or automobile racing) is a motorsport involving the racing of automobiles for competition.