‹ Automorphisms Automysophobia ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to motor vehicles
- containing within itself the means of propulsion or movement; self-propelled; self-propelling
- an engineer concerned with the design and construction of automobiles
- the activity of designing and constructing automobiles; automotive technology
- the activity of designing and constructing automobiles; automotive engineering
- a self-propelled wheeled vehicle that does not run on rails; motor vehicle
- Cars, have revolutionized the automotive industry.
- Plastic Omnium a supplier to the automotive industry.
- Bursa is the centre of the Turkish automotive industry.
- Fichtel & Sachs became a large maker of automotive parts.
- JECS later expanded to manufacture many other automotive parts besides EFI systems.
- Mitsuba Corporation, a major manufacturer of automotive parts is headquartered in the city.