‹ Awing Awkwardly ›
Meanings and phrases
- causing inconvenience
- lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance
- difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape; bunglesome; clumsy; ungainly
- not elegant or graceful in expression; clumsy; cumbersome; inapt; inept; ill-chosen
- hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment; embarrassing; sticky; unenviable
- socially uncomfortable; unsure and constrained in manner; ill at ease; uneasy
- Feeling socially awkward and excluded from the group, she eventually goes home.
- Playing the socially awkward, distant Ajayan, the actor is immediately arresting.
- She starts to feel socially awkward and out of place, alone in the room full of strangers.