‹ Bagful Baggageman ›
Meanings and phrases
- cases used to carry belongings when traveling; luggage
- a worthless or immoral woman
- the portable equipment and supplies of an army
- a railway car where passengers' bags are carried; luggage van
- an area in an airport where arriving passengers can collect the luggage that has been carried in the hold of the aircraft
- Rental car counters are located across from the baggage claim area.
- Since November 2016, the check-in and baggage claim areas of Terminal 1 are not in use.
- The new terminal has more space for ticketing, baggage claim, car rental, and security screening.
- The Turks lost all their artillery and baggage train.
- A small rearguard protected the baggage train.
- The Basques attacked and destroyed his rearguard and baggage train.