‹ Bankrupt Banks ›
Meanings and phrases
- a state of complete lack of some abstract property
- inability to discharge all your debts as they come due; failure
- a legal process intended to insure equality among the creditors of a corporation declared to be insolvent
- The school closed and Beatrice filed for bankruptcy.
- The ILLF filed for bankruptcy in September 2011.
- In December 2017, the "Herald" filed for bankruptcy.
- Pacific Reclamation declared bankruptcy in 1920.
- His production company also declared bankruptcy.
- On October 24 of that year, they declared bankruptcy.
- GGP filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in 2009.
- In August 1999, Coleman filed for bankruptcy protection.
- In December 1999, Gracen filed for bankruptcy protection.
- A bankruptcy court judge approved the bid for an enterprise value of $240 million.
- After Penn Central declared bankruptcy, its assets were sold off in bankruptcy court.
- This deal would have to be approved by the Republic Windows creditors and the bankruptcy court.
- At the time, the company was in bankruptcy proceedings, as part of the also bankrupt Erie Railroad.
- Chapter 11 retains many of the features present in all, or most, bankruptcy proceedings in the United States.
- In most cases, several months or even years pass between the financial problems and the start of bankruptcy proceedings.
- In 2009, Woolworth GMBH went into bankruptcy.
- It went into bankruptcy in 2001.
- The JT&KW went into bankruptcy in 1893 and was operated by a receiver until 1899.
- On July 18, 2013, Detroit became the largest U.S. city to file for bankruptcy.
- However, the owner had to file for bankruptcy, effectively scuttling plans to launch the station.
- In 1897, he was forced to file for bankruptcy, which legally obligated him to resign his seat in Parliament.
- This block was lifted a day after the bankruptcy filing.
- Prior to its bankruptcy filing, the company employed 624 people.
- Three independently-franchised locations were unaffected by the closure or bankruptcy filing.
- He was forced to declare bankruptcy in 1692.
- In the 1932 it was compelled to declare bankruptcy and closed.
- Fort Macleod ceased to grow, and in 1924 was forced to declare bankruptcy.
- The company emerged from bankruptcy in late 2007.
- It has since emerged from bankruptcy and is now based in Kansas.
- The company filed bankruptcy on October 6, 2004 and emerged from bankruptcy two months later.
- In 2008, a series of damaging blows drove the Big Three to the verge of bankruptcy.
- Within their first year, the station was losing money, and on the verge of bankruptcy.
- New York City businessman James C. Pidgeon (Eugene Pallette) is on the verge of bankruptcy.
- KLMG wound up filing for bankruptcy just a few years later, and shut down its news department.
- Friendly's has closed about 100 stores since filing for bankruptcy protection in October 2011.
- In 1997, amidst rumors of the company filing for bankruptcy, Sofbank was purchased by Marubeni.