‹ Basipetal Basiscopic ›
Meanings and phrases
- a relation that provides the foundation for something; footing; ground
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained; base; foundation; fundament; groundwork; cornerstone
- the most important or necessary part of something; base
- a method of accounting in which each item is entered as it is earned or incurred regardless of when actual payments are received or made
- a method of accounting in which each item is entered as payments are received or made
- apart from others; individually; separately; singly; severally; one by one
- MDU started staging ‘ticket plays’ on a regular basis.
- A column that on a regular basis was, "the No.
- The Commission functions on a regular basis.
- It formed the basis of Trouton's graduate thesis.
- Holt's version also formed the basis of L.E.G.A.C.Y.
- They later formed the basis of the Garda Special Branch.
- You hear every language being spoken on a daily basis.
- Morisot painted what she experienced on a daily basis.
- Students wear this to class on a daily basis.
- The document became the basis of Korean foreign policy.
- It became the basis for the television series "Daktari".
- This idea then became the basis for Tenchi.
- She was later signed up to return on a more permanent basis.
- Karl Robinson was appointed on a permanent basis soon after.
- On 4 January 2019 he was signed by Monza on a permanent basis.
- This organisation would go on to form the basis of Fr.
- The events form the basis of the documentary "Welcome to Leith".
- It would form the basis for Rover's other engines for the 1930s.
- It was published on a weekly basis until that date.
- The magazine is published on a weekly basis.
- Others, like the Westerstraatmarkt, are held on a weekly basis.
- They are not always presented on an annual basis.
- Mooring recoveries are scheduled on an annual basis.
- Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis.
- The tradition has no legal basis in the FA's regulations.
- There is as yet no legal basis for e-voting in Austrian elections.
- Its legal basis was the "corpus iuris canonica" (body of canon law).
- This fact forms the basis for some apoptotic pathways.
- It forms the basis for the Ring of Steall Skyrace course.
- The Statute of the RCC forms the basis for its operations.
- He was replaced on interim basis by Dave Trembley.
- Alan Mason served as President and CEO of EMF on an interim basis.
- The board replaced him on an interim basis with Chairman Lanty Smith.
- The magazine was published on a monthly basis.
- The magazine is published on a monthly basis.
- Moore makes accusations that have no basis in fact".
- For the same reason, there was no basis for a "Franks" hearing.
- He styled himself King of Great Britain, although this had no basis in English law.
- Initially, the Sannai-Maruyama site was used on a temporary basis.
- Will left Okeelanta for Fort Lauderdale on what he believed would be a temporary basis.
- In 1924 he was appointed on a temporary basis as senior master at Melbourne High School.
- All the committee members work on a voluntary basis.
- All non-flying activities are shared on a voluntary basis.
- NOCSAE standards are adopted, if at all, on a voluntary basis.
- It later provided the basis for California State Route 209.
- These areas provided the basis for tariff calculations for telephone calls.
- This provided the basis for the "International Regulations for Organ Building".
- All 16 commissioners are appointed to four-year terms on a staggered basis.
- The district's board of education includes nine members directly elected by the residents of the constituent municipalities to three-year terms on a staggered basis, with three seats up for election each year.
- Seven provinces prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
- However, documented cases of discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation remain relatively uncommon in Japan.
- Discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity is banned in certain cities, including Tokyo.
- Benjamin Robins put artillery on a scientific basis in 1742.
- These methods are almost always empirical, without a sound scientific basis.
- The health claims have no scientific basis, but the fad caused a sizable spike in celery prices.
- Fundraising efforts for the endowment are on an ongoing basis.
- The PFA provides additional research & lobbying capacity for the AFPA on an ongoing basis.
- Network Rail uses the track on an ongoing basis for calibration and testing of measurement and gauging trains.
- The membership needs to renew on a yearly basis.
- From then on, books were released generally on a yearly basis.
- The new owners refused to renew Gumpert's lease on a yearly basis.
- The 260ST did make its way into Europe on a limited basis.
- In practice, local governments collect taxes and fees only on an extremely limited basis.
- Until the 1970s, organized women's soccer matches in the U.S. existed only on a limited basis.
- The service was revived on a trial basis in 2016 with a great amount of local fanfare.
- St Clement's character was originally brought in on a trial basis for a period of three episodes.
- On 2 August 2014, Brendon joined Tamworth after impressing manager Dale Belford on a trial basis.
- "There are so many good things in life, and they become the basis for my robots".
- This work would eventually become the basis for Dianetics, and later also Scientology.
- The former Fremont Canning Company had become the basis for the burgeoning baby food industry.
- Also, game theory provides a theoretical basis to the field of multi-agent systems.
- Charles Steinmetz and Oliver Heaviside contributed to the theoretical basis of alternating current engineering.
- [Hester's] criticism of our procedure rests primarily on a misunderstanding of the theoretical basis of our approach.
- There has been a great amount of exploration on the evolutionary basis of universal grammar.
- On 10 October 1951 Grenada held its first general elections on the basis of universal adult suffrage.
- Citizens exercise this right through periodic, free, and fair elections held on the basis of universal suffrage.
- Olivopontocerebellar atrophy is hereditary, but has an unknown genetic basis.
- Clive Stace describes this as having "direct access to the genetic basis of evolution."
- There is some evidence of a genetic basis for all types of depression, including dysthymia.
- These measures ensured no one could claim, or be deprived of, any land rights on the basis of race.
- The original order mandated that federal contractors cannot discriminate against employees on the basis of race, religion and national origin.
- It was a NAACP 1974 lawsuit against the LDS and the BSA which finally forced the BSA to issue a non-discrimination policy on the basis of race.
- The columns of the matrix form another orthonormal basis of "V".
- In particular, many Banach spaces lack a notion analogous to an orthonormal basis.
- This shows that "U" is an orthonormal basis of "H" consisting of eigenvectors of "T".
- The "X" and "Y" basis vectors are on the zero plane.
- Note that the basis vectors are not orthogonal to each other.
- Consider a three-dimensional space with unit basis vectors "A", "B", and "C".
- The 1921 monetary union of Belgium and Luxembourg survived, however, forming the basis for full economic union in 1932.
- The educational process has two sides, the psychological and the sociological, with the psychological forming the basis.
- After turning 70 he began to study the biochemistry of old age, proposing a theory of metabolic imbalance, forming the basis of geriatric biochemistry in China.
- Initially, this was done on an individual basis.
- There are many things that can be done, both on a governmental level and on an individual basis.
- On an individual basis, there are not many benefits for aiding other unsuccessful and naïve or “clueless” members.
- New Zealand students are not treated on the same basis as Australian students in Australia.
- Manufacturers Trophy points were awarded on the same basis as Drivers Class Championship points.
- Drivers Class Championship points were awarded on the same basis as Outright Drivers Championship points.
- Each team is to play every team in her group twice on a home and away basis.
- The Championship's structure has all the teams playing each other on a home and away basis.
- The Championship was decided by a two leg play-off between Swinton and Bradford Northern on a home and away basis.
- JCUKEN is the basis for many other Cyrillic layouts.
- This technique becomes the basis for many of his later paintings.
- SMF forms the basis for many monitoring and automation utilities.
- This is the basis of all batteries and fuel cells.
- Fire was the basis of all early thermal weapons.
- The first model, called "Hurricane", is the basis of all Teva sandals.
- Morgan III, Jonathan Baker and Robert Hill using Hylleraas or Frankowski-Pekeris basis functions.
- Here, the coefficients of the configurations, and of the basis functions, are optimized together.
- For all LTI systems, the eigenfunctions, and the basis functions of the transforms, are complex exponentials.
- India began using grid management on a regional basis in the 1960s.
- From 1956 until 1987, these sessions were held on a regional basis.
- Assistance on a part-time and regional basis is provided by Dr. Margot Bolster.
- Two Polian vesicles provide the basis for locomotion.
- The commandments in the Torah provide the basis for Jewish religious law.
- Together with the Ohlin Report the Spaak Report would provide the basis for the Treaty of Rome.
- Christian apologetics aims to present a rational basis for Christianity.
- Applying rational basis review, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the ordinance as applied to CLC.
- He found that the state may rely on speculation alone for its rational basis, citing "Heller v. Doe".
- His life served as the historical basis for José de Alencar's novel Iracema.
- The discussion over the historical basis for King Arthur continues to this day.
- Historian T. V. Mahalingam believes this to be conventional claim without any historical basis.
- The Guidelines are used as the basis for all reporting.
- It is the basis for all Brazilian architecture of later centuries.
- There is some evidence of a genetic basis for all types of depression, including dysthymia.
- The number of target antigens varies on a case by case basis.
- Large scale testing should be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Each ECS based application is assessed on a case by case basis.
- The bulk of them are trained on a commercial basis.
- Cooke was the driving force in establishing the electrical telegraph on a commercial basis.
- This culture was not shared by ASEAN nations, who wanted their logistical support provided on a commercial basis.
- NATO deployments were made by all four squadrons on a rotating basis until 1965.
- Members of the council are elected annually on a rotating basis for three-year terms.
- This seminal American work will be displayed at both institutions on a rotating basis.
- The magazine was published on a monthly basis during the 1980s.
- They are entitled to wear the badges on daily basis during their time of appointment.
- He then joined the club on a permanent basis during January 2007, for a five-figure sum.
- The molecular basis for genes is deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).
- Several studies have begun to investigate the molecular basis of this inheritance.
- The reluctance for a female to mate again after having mated before has a molecular basis.
- The magazine is published on a quarterly basis.
- The magazine is published in English on quarterly basis.
- "Neue Rundschau" is based in Berlin and is published on a quarterly basis.
- On a seasonal basis, the driest months are June through September.
- Stations all around Elliott provide full-time work on a seasonal basis.
- It is a Grade I listed building and open to the public on a seasonal basis.