‹ Belief Believability ›
Meanings and phrases
- Elephants have been the subject of religious beliefs.
- He must be liberal in religious beliefs.
- The Chamba people have their own particular religious beliefs.
- She describes her political beliefs as center-right.
- Then he left because of his political beliefs.
- His political beliefs have been described as libertarian.
- Their beliefs and practices were often referred to as "Bolshevism".
- This contained details of the fundamental beliefs and practices of Islam.
- Religion - as for all Datooga - are traditional animist beliefs and practices.
- Frog Woman is an important figure in Pomo traditional beliefs.
- The traditional beliefs of Iranian rural people are also depicted.
- The traditional beliefs of the Rotenese people centers on a creator known as Lamatuan or Lamatuak.
- Regarding his personal beliefs, Wiesel called himself an agnostic.
- It will then be the woman's choice, based on her personal beliefs, how much or how little screening she wishes.
- This attempt has produced a wide variety of personal beliefs under the broad classification of belief of "deism."
- SL was heavily influenced by his spiritual beliefs, namely Satanism.
- This was especially the case concerning traditional Fijian spiritual beliefs.
- He saw all that he did and each position he took as an expression of his spiritual beliefs.
- Stratton articulated his own beliefs about religion as well.
- In late 1917 and 1918, Croly began questioning his own beliefs about nationalism and democracy.
- Munira is a teacher, but lacks strong abilities to guide his pupils, instead preferring to stand back and not to assert any of his own beliefs.