‹ Belonged Belongings ›
Meanings and phrases
- happiness felt in a secure relationship
- Ephestia Ephestia is a genus of small moths belonging to the family Pyralidae.
- Until 1800, Abensberg was a municipality belonging to the Straubing district of the Electorate of Bavaria.
- Bollenbach Bollenbach is an "Ortsgemeinde" – a municipality belonging to a "Verbandsgemeinde", a kind of collective municipality – in the Birkenfeld district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Longkamp Longkamp is an "Ortsgemeinde" – a municipality belonging to a "Verbandsgemeinde", a kind of collective municipality – in the Bernkastel-Wittlich district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- This was retribution for the confiscation of land belonging to sachem Sowheag.
- The name is derived from the Old English "Tīges hōh", meaning "spur of land belonging to the god Týr".
- Lewsey Farm was situated on land belonging to the Lucy (Lewsey) family (who owned the manor from 1305 to 1455).
- 's search for hope and a sense of belonging.
- This reinforces the audience's sense of belonging to the channels.
- Their strong sense of belonging and corporate identity remained for the rest of their lives.
- There is at least one undescribed species belonging to this genus.
- It includes more than 1100 described species belonging to 64 genera
- A total of 36 species belonging to 19 families of gastropods have been listed.
- They were rowed by either people belonging to the "alipin" caste, or by captured slaves.
- Now it is inhabited by people belonging to the middle and the upper stratums of the society.
- The population is predominantly rural with high concentration of people belonging to Scheduled Castes.
- The library division holds several books formerly belonging to Milne and his wife Dorothy.
- The transit center was proposed to be built on a site formerly belonging to George & Lynch.
- Fort Whyte was created from territory formerly belonging to Tuxedo, Fort Garry and St. Norbert.
- Two bicycles, clothes and shoes not belonging to the Walters had been left behind.
- After confiscation in 1863, the area was next mentioned in 1879 as not belonging to the Waste Lands Board.
- This word was repurposed in 19th-century Sanskrit to mean "(a person) not belonging to one of the four Brahminic castes".
- Ononis rotundifolia Ononis rotundifolia, commonly known as round-leaved restharrow, is a perennial shrub belonging to the genus "Ononis" of the family Fabaceae.
- Asha Rani Asha Rani is an Indian politician belonging to the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- I do not act as a politician belonging to any school, but try to be truthful and impartial.
- Uttam Rathod Uttam Baliram Rathod is an Indian politician belonging to the Indian National Congress.
- Macrognathus siamensis Macrognathus siamensis is a tropical fish belonging to the family Mastacembelidae.
- Parabembras curta Parabembras curta, is a species of sprat-like flathead fish belonging to the family Parabembridae.
- Acanthurus leucosternon Acanthurus leucosternon is a marine tropical fish belonging to the surgeonfish family, Acanthuridae.
- The educational complex is located on Jabal al-Ghoul (Hill of Demons), on property belonging to the Melkite Church.
- In 1940, the ERR confiscated all property belonging to the Freemasons, among which was the famous Biblioteca Klossiana.
- From the 1980s the island is a private property belonging to Mondo X which is involved in the recovery of drug addiction.
- Mahapuruxiya pontiffs belonging to different sects began playing a greater role in state politics.
- The Legislative Council with a total of 43 members belonging to different categories was formed in 1912.
- It nationalised all church lands, as well as lands belonging to royalist enemies who went into exile.
- Before the Norman Conquest Sussex had the greatest concentration of lands belonging to the family of Earl Godwin.
- In 1166, lands belonging to the fortress and the harvest of its fields were given to the Church of St. John the Baptist in Nablus.
- Dicronychus Dicronychus is a genus of click beetle belonging to the family Elateridae.
- Andersonoplatus Andersonoplatus is a genus of beetle belonging to the family Chrysomelidae.
- Trephionus babai Trephionus babai, is a species of beetle belonging to the family Carabidae.