‹ Benefiting Benefitted ›
Meanings and phrases
- Finally, living in groups offers health benefits.
- In addition, cycling provides a variety of health benefits.
- Contrary to popular belief, there are no health benefits to FGM.
- The results have been significant health and economic benefits.
- It has been argued that the reforms have delivered considerable economic benefits.
- The reactivation of this section was found to generate significant economic benefits.
- Fiber enhances digestion, among other benefits.
- The other benefits come from emigrants in EU.
- AAdvantage co-branded credit cards are also available and offer other benefits.
- For example, unemployment benefits decrease by 50% after 6 months.
- The extension of unemployment benefits then passed by a vote of 78–19.
- A person that is not a member of an A-kasse cannot receive unemployment benefits.
- The "assigned taxes" are fiscal resources allocated to the financing of social benefits.
- There are a number of motives for building green, including environmental, economic, and social benefits.
- The question we address is whether it also creates social benefits commensurate with these social costs."
- This new program offers students many benefits.
- She sees many benefits of working on different projects with family.
- There are many benefits that businesses can access once they become members.
- Again, a more detailed study is needed to determine the potential benefits of white-eye pollination.
- Chelation is not recommended for people with ASD since the associated risks outweigh any potential benefits.
- Traits that function as fitness indicators are those revealing potential benefits rooted in genetic qualities.
- This confers benefits such as improved weapons accuracy.
- Public workers have other intangible benefits such as increased job security.
- Some races gain benefits such as extra maneuvers or saves if they are at a certain terrain.
- He has also written about the costs and benefits of fair value accounting.
- Secondly, costs and benefits must reflect the signallers’ phenotypic quality.
- The evolutionary equilibrium depends sensitively on the balance of costs and benefits.
- He worked as a retirement benefits consultant in multiple companies.
- Volcott will occasionally worry about how a given situation with them might jeopardize his retirement benefits.
- Forty thousand protesters gathered and sparked a movement to stop roll backs in health and retirement benefits.
- Individuals who have an intellectual disability cannot receive social welfare benefits.
- This allowed these individuals to claim welfare benefits and healthcare from the state of Sweden.
- More services were moved to local offices including welfare benefits, fuel advice and furnished lets.
- Especially in Europe PPLI offers a lot of tax benefits.
- In many cases, long-term leaseholds become qualified indexed loans, creating tax benefits.
- Because of these tax benefits, transfer mispricing is favored by a majority of large enterprises.
- Using waste as fuel can offer important environmental benefits.
- This produces a strong product with good insulation properties and environmental benefits.
- The decreased distance of food transportation has also been promoted for its environmental benefits.
- By the 1960s, Lam Phuong wrote many famous songs and gave him huge financial benefits.
- Cable television would gain the largest financial benefits from the introduction of digital television.
- As a consequence, the kaleidoscope became produced in large numbers, but yielded no direct financial benefits to Brewster.
- In 1948, a pension scheme was set up to provide pension benefits for employees of the new NHS, as well as their dependents.
- Michael is diagnosed with "progressive myopia" and subsequently fired from his position without severance or pension benefits.
- On 16 January 2009, it was reported that Molloy would receive €111,000 severance payments and full pension benefits despite his resignation.
- In November 2011, the company acquired Precept, an employee benefits consulting firm.
- The strikes were held over poor pay, poor working conditions, and lack of employee benefits.
- Today, Edenred offers solutions for employee benefits, fleet and mobility and corporate payment.
- The benefits include both pre and post copulatory mating.
- Emotional benefits include greater optimism and a less reactive nature.
- Some major benefits include maximizing user convenience to promote EV adoption.
- A second optional fund provided for disability benefits.
- Carmen Cardona, a veteran of the United States Navy, applied in 2010 for service-connected disability benefits for her dependent wife.
- The United States Department of Veterans Affairs denied the disability benefits based on the definition of "spouse" as "a person of the opposite sex" under federal statute.
- In 2011, the average teacher salary in DASD was $51,427.78 a year, while the cost of the benefits teachers receive was $14,708 per employee, for a total annual average teacher compensation of $66,135.77.
- In 2013, the average teacher salary in Cocalico School District was $62,771 a year, while the cost of the benefits teachers received was $23,013 per employee, for a total annual average teacher compensation of $85,785.
- In 2011, the average teacher salary in Brockway Area School District was $50,590 a year, while the cost of the benefits teachers receive was $17,018 per employee, for a total annual average teacher compensation of $67,609.
- This was due to Sir John A. Macdonald putting pressure on George Stephen for additional benefits.
- Some believe ramipril's additional benefits may be shared by some or all drugs in the ACE-inhibitor class.
- Upon turning 65 they leave their employers plan for Medicare but still receive additional benefits from their employer.