‹ Bibless Bibliographer ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible; scriptural
- in keeping with the nature of the Bible or its times or people
- the form of Aramaic that was spoken in Palestine in the time of the New Testament
- the form of Latin written between the 3rd and 8th centuries; Late Latin
- Michael V. Fox Michael V. Fox (1941 ~ )an American biblical scholar.
- The biblical scholar F.F.
- Samuel Davidson Samuel Davidson (September 18061 April 1898) was an Irish biblical scholar.
- The biblical text is surrounded by a catena.
- The biblical text is on the side verso.
- It was altered by a later hand (biblical text and a commentary).
- She has developed an approach to biblical studies known as Temple Theology.
- In 1854 he became a teacher at a Berlin public school, but this did not interrupt his biblical studies.
- He completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1971, majoring in systematic theology, church history and biblical studies.
- One, by Sinclair, epitomizes a conservative understanding of the biblical texts.
- As for the non-canonical writings, the majority of references to biblical texts were made as appeals to authority.
- The cantatas were based mainly on biblical texts and hymns, such as (a psalm setting), and the Easter chorale cantata .
- An example is the biblical story of Noah.
- The biblical story of Adam and Eve is about a later recreation of the world.
- Geller is also in development of a television series based on the biblical story of The Maccabees.
- Szekely's claims were rejected by biblical scholars.
- It has mainly been advocated by English biblical scholars.
- The foregoing Otto analysis is heavily disputed amongst biblical scholars.