‹ Bidder Biddy ›
Meanings and phrases
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something; command; bid; dictation
- (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make; bid
- a request to be present; summons
- a series of competing bids
- Volvo declined to enter the bidding process.
- The bidding process intended to run till 31 December 2011.
- The first bidding process was officially launched on 14 December 2010.
- The bidding war for players between the AFL and NFL escalated in 1965.
- The two begin a bidding war, each claiming to represent imaginary clients.
- In an attempt to head off a bidding war in its own ranks for USFL and CFL players.
- The project has been awarded to Moser Baer through the international competitive bidding process.
- Duke used this power to reduce his tobacco-buying price by eliminating the competitive bidding process.
- The agreement and contract between government and contractor are done through a competitive bidding process.