‹ Biome Biomedicine ›
Meanings and phrases
- relating to the activities and applications of science to clinical medicine
- nuclear transplantation of a patient's own cells to make an oocyte from which immune-compatible cells (especially stem cells) can be derived for transplant; therapeutic cloning
- the application of the principles of the natural sciences to medicine
- CID has been used for a number of applications in biomedical research.
- The Foundation currently focuses on biomedical research and philanthropy.
- The school also serves as the center for biomedical research at Drexel University.
- She attended Harvard University, where she majored in biomedical engineering.
- As such he has bridged biomedical engineering with environmental engineering.
- In Canada and Australia, accredited graduate programs in biomedical engineering are common.
- On 29 October 2003, Singapore's hub for the biomedical sciences, Biopolis, was opened.
- The biomedical sciences and pathobiology residencies, which are part of a combined residency/Ph.D.
- She attended William Henry Harrison High School and entered to pursue a major degree in biomedical sciences.