‹ Birth Birthing ›
Meanings and phrases
- an anniversary of the day on which a person was born (or the celebration of it)
- the date on which a person was born; natal day
Davis ' Birthday
- celebrated in southern United States; Jefferson Davis' Birthday; June 3
Jefferson Davis ' Birthday
- celebrated in southern United States; Davis' Birthday; June 3
Lee 's Birthday
- celebrated in southern United States; Robert E Lee's Birthday; Robert E Lee Day; January 19
Lincoln 's Birthday
- the day on which President Abraham Lincoln is remembered; February 12
Martin Luther King Jr 's Birthday
- observed on the Monday closest to January 15; Martin Luther King Day
Robert E Lee 's Birthday
- celebrated in southern United States; Robert E Lee Day; Lee's Birthday; January 19
Washington 's Birthday
- the day on which George Washington is remembered; February 22
- decorated cake served at a birthday party
- Matt surprises Courtney with a birthday cake and the two begin to have sex.
- "Smiles and Frowns" Raymond makes a meal and a birthday cake for Rudi and Louie.
- On Tomie's 18th birthday, her parents and Tsukiko stand around a birthday cake in her honor.
- a card expressing a birthday greeting
- a present given in celebration of a person's birthday; birthday present
- Phoebe, his grandmother, gave the oracular shrine of Delphi to Apollo as a birthday gift.
- As befits a birthday gift, it does not attempt to point out morals nor to invite deep reflection.
- In 1870, he gave Cosima Wagner the manuscript of "The Genesis of the Tragic Idea" as a birthday gift.
- a party held on the anniversary of someone's birth
- I heard him on my girlfriend’s birthday party.
- On 9 May 1850 he was invited to Gogol's birthday party.
- She asked for a childish but sexy birthday party for Rob.
- a present given in celebration of a person's birthday; birthday gift
- She and Mio once gave Kahoko a music box as a birthday present.
- "It was the worst birthday present ever" she said, "it was hell"."
- In April, Daz took Victoria out for a drive in a sports car as a birthday present.
- informal terms for nakedness; raw; altogether
- as naked as at birth; mother-naked; naked as the day one was born; naked as the day you were born; in your birthday suit
- as naked as at birth; mother-naked; naked as the day one was born; naked as the day you were born; in one's birthday suit
- The raid was timed for the birthday celebration of Dotcom.
- Another birthday celebration is "Baek-il" (100th-day celebration).
- An 85th birthday celebration was held at the Tech Museum of Innovation.
- "Dol" is celebrated for the first birthday of a child.
- The most common meaning is a child's first birthday or Doljanchi.
- He was born in Rome, probably in 440, and was baptized before his first birthday.
- The hall held many important events such as birthday parties and related ceremonies.
- The social enterprises (birthday parties and small pet boarding) charge the relevant fees.
- Balloons and sugar for cakes for birthday parties were partially or completely unavailable.
- The birthday celebrations last three days.
- The movie opens with Kuselan's 60th birthday celebrations, but he gets a heart attack.
- Richie breaks his leg, but he is determined not to let it spoil his birthday celebrations.
- During the Korean War, Bixby was drafted shortly after his eighteenth birthday.
- On his eighteenth birthday, Samuel Baron finds out he is not who he thought he was.
- October 10, 1960, was the same day as the Burtins' daughter, Carol, had her eighteenth birthday.
- On Tess’s sixteenth birthday, she wakes up to find out her dad and Jimmy are in jail for selling weed.
- Louis fell ill after Christmas 1259 and died shortly after New Year, aged fifteen, a month before his sixteenth birthday.
- Alfonso's mother, Maria Christina of Austria, served as regent until he assumed full powers on his sixteenth birthday in 1902.