‹ Bran-new Branched ›
Meanings and phrases
- a division of some larger or more complex organization; subdivision; arm
- a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
- a part of a forked or branching shape; leg; ramification
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm; arm; limb
- a stream or river connected to a larger one
- a natural consequence of development; outgrowth; offshoot; offset
- divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; ramify; fork; furcate; separate
- grow and send out branches or branch-like structures; ramify
James Branch Cabell
- United States writer of satirical novels (1879-1958); Cabell
- a government police department dealing with political security
- a railway line connected to a trunk line; spur track; spur
- The branch line was graded against loaded traffic.
- The branch line opened in 1890 and closed in 1948.
- It lay on a branch line from Sandbach to Northwich.
- vary in order to spread risk or to expand; diversify; broaden
- pure natural water from a stream or brook; often distinguished from soda water
- the branch of the United States government that is responsible for carrying out the laws; Executive Office of the President
- The cabinet is the country's executive branch.
- The executive branch includes 23 ministries.
- The Executive Cabinet is the executive branch of the SA.
- the branch of the United States government responsible for the administration of justice
- For the judicial branch, this means Article Three judges.
- The highest court of judicial branch is the Supreme Council of the Magistracy.
- In Greece the judicial branch is divided into civil, and administrative courts.
- the branch of the United States government that has the power of legislating
- The City Council serves as the legislative branch.
- The LGUs have control of the executive and legislative branch.
- The legislative branch includes the National Assembly and the Senate.
- something offered to an adversary in the hope of obtaining peace; peace offering
- After some discussion, the olive branch was moved to the talons.
- The gold olive branch wreath represents peaceful humanitarian assistance.
- The symbol contains the symbol of the Haganah, Sword integrated olive branch.
- any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree; limb
- A 77-year-old woman in Kingsville was killed when she was struck by a tree branch.
- Victor then knocks Marybeth over and impales her on a tree branch, seriously injuring her.
- Cheryl yells for Scott to turn off the tape recorder, and a tree branch breaks one of the cabin's windows.
- This is one of two branch lines M&E began operating in 1986.
- A fitting with three openings, a wye joins (or creates) branch lines.
- Smaller branch lines like the Waveney Valley Line were closed completely.
- Amnesty International have a local branch.
- When he moved to Brandon Ross transferred to a local branch.
- "Lokalbahn" was the name for a local branch line in Bavaria.
- FCAT established its main branch in Baliuag, Bulacan.
- Its main branch is hidden deep within the Karameikan forests.
- The average width of the main branch of the Sognefjord is less than .
- There are branch offices in both Dhaka and Khulna.
- Towards the end of 1990s the number of branch offices raised to 91.
- Its head office is in Sunwal and branch offices in different cities.
- He led the New York City branch office of the firm.
- It had the branch office of 1 nationalised bank.
- In 1979 he set up a branch office of DHL in Lebanon.
- In 2009, a new branch, "The Shriram Millennium School" was opened in Noida.
- It opened as part of a new branch to Chelsea, Massachusetts on April 21, 2018.
- In 1963, the company opens its first branch store.
- Chippenham was the first branch to have this integrated.
- By 1969, CNS opened its first branch on the Naval Station.
- In the Netherlands a comital cadet branch survives.
- Hanau-Münzenberg-Schwarzenfels was a cadet branch of Hanau-Münzenberg.
- This cadet branch includes:
- Some trains at peak hours branch off here for Stratford.
- It is a branch off the main Gulen fjord.
- There are many smaller fjords which branch off the main fjord.
- Also, TNO has opened a branch on the university campus.
- It opened a branch office in London in 2015.
- Later, he opened a branch line to Bellevue.
- An executive assistant director manages each branch.
- The admission of 10 students in each branch was approved.
- There was a director for each branch.
- They subsequently opened another branch in a loft in SoHo.
- She has opened up another branch of the store elsewhere in Mumbai.
- On 13 May 1911, another branch of the NSWRL was established in the Wollongong area.
- The branch campus in China is located in Wuhan at Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (ZUEL).
- The branch campus in the U.S. is located in Fullerton, California at Hope International University.
- ETSU obtained a separate board of regents in 1969, and the approval to open a branch campus in Texarkana in 1971.
- A short branch to Faiyum was added in 1868.
- A short branch ran along the Rheidol's bank to the harbour.
- There was a short branch line to Cohuna.
- The executive branch of government is headed by the president.
- The civilian judiciary is a separate and independent branch of government.
- Congress is the only branch of government that has the authority to declare war.
- Probability theory is a branch of mathematics.
- It is the branch of mathematics that includes calculus.
- Currently, analytic geometry designates an active branch of mathematics.
- The nearest Railway station is at Haputale on the branch railway to Badulla.
- By this purchase the Wemyss Estate acquired the branch railway to Leven Harbour.
- To the east of it is the Canada Dock branch railway line, and to the north is West Derby Road.
- Minor ethnic groups also in the northern branch are the Negidals and the Oroqen.
- Haddeland sits along the shores of the river Storåni, a northern branch of the river Lygna.
- The northern branch flows through the Daspur area as Palarpai and joins the Rupnarayan River.
- Ndoro–Fam may be a separate branch of Benue–Congo.
- Harold C. Fleming (2006) proposes that Ongota is a separate branch of Afroasiatic.
- He is the first philologist to prove Albanian as a separate branch of Indo-European.
- The firm then expanded to a second branch in Feltham.
- A second branch of Davies's College was founded in Hove in 1959.
- In 1981, Ahluwalia opened a second branch of the company in the Willesden area.
- There are some special features on the southern branch.
- The leader of the southern branch is 孔祥楷 Kong Xiangkai.
- Simalungun is an early offspring of the southern branch.
- It was transferred to the management as a branch library of Houston Public Library in 1921.
- The east side of Ventura had been without a branch library since the 2009 closure of the H.P.
- It later became a branch library and an office structure for the city Department of Parks and Recreation.
- The branch opened shortly before 20 December 1868.
- August 1994 - The Bandung branch opened on Jalan Ir.
- A post office branch opened in 1895 with John A.
- There are branch libraries in Montecito, Carpinteria, and on the Eastside of Santa Barbara.
- Deposit stations and smaller branch libraries were to be eliminated or merged to house larger collections.
- These were made into films and the films were distributed to all branch libraries of the Institute nationwide.
- The castle was the stronghold of the junior branch of the Maguires.
- A junior branch of the family succeeded, and in 1820 James Erskine Wemyss became the head of the family.
- Robert de Vendôme came from a branch of the Vendôme family, a well-connected junior branch of the House of Bourbon.
- The other branch is located at Bridge Street in Cambridge.
- The Yanaizu Folklore Museum in the Yanaizu-chō area of the city is the other branch of the Museum of History.
- The other branch of the river has sixteen more gates with a capacity for another 40,000 cubic meters per second.
- Each regional branch has a director who is in charge of floorball for that region.
- The Plzeň regional branch also recommended that its members oppose participation in the government.
- The Ústí nad Labem regional branch expressed its opposition to ČSSD participation in the new government.
- This is an aging star on the red giant branch with a stellar classification of K4.5IIIa.
- This is an aging red giant star on the asymptotic giant branch with a stellar classification of M3−III.
- This is an aging red giant star on the asymptotic giant branch with a stellar classification of M3 III.
- The DLR was extended in 1994 to serve much of the Royal Docks area when the Beckton branch was opened.
- On 24 March 1894, the Veyrier branch was opened, joining the existing line at the Monnetier-Mairie station.
- The Englewood branch was opened in 1905, followed by the Kenwood and Normal Park branches in 1907, and the Stock Yards branch in 1908.
- In the western branch (Chujean–Qʼanjobʼalan and Cholan) they are reflected as and .
- It is located close to the western branch of the Autopista Central and the Basilica of Lourdes.
- The western branch, the Jacobite Church, appeared after the Council of Chalcedon's condemnation of Monophysitism in 451.
- The merger created the largest branch network in the United States.
- In 1929, the institute's branch network was formed, with local groups meeting all over the UK.
- It has a branch network of more than 30 local groups around the UK and three overseas as well as online communities on LinkedIn.
- A railway branch line connected Kenton in 1902.
- It was equipped with its own dedicated railway branch line.
- During the 1920s, prior to the closure of the railway branch line to Ravenswood in 1930.
- is a military service branch of the French Army established in 1831.
- The Djiboutian Navy is the naval service branch of the Djibouti Armed Forces.
- The Azerbaijani Air and Air Defence Force is a single unified service branch.
- Through mergers, it became a branch of the National Westminster Bank.
- It later became a branch of Harrison Tech, and then in 1947 a branch of Walsh Elementary.
- It later became a branch library and an office structure for the city Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Diffloth places Khmer in an eastern branch of the Mon-Khmer languages.
- The language belongs to the eastern branch of the Nahuan language family, and exhibits a number of divergent features.
- While he moves the others to the northern branch of the Ometo languages, he leaves Gatame/Haruro in the eastern branch.
- Beatrix Potter was interested in every branch of natural science save astronomy.
- An excellent hunter in every branch of the sport, Alfred is remembered as an enthusiastic huntsman against whom nobody's skills could compare.
- Amscot's core services include check cashing, bill payment, prepaid access cards, short-term cash advances, free money orders, ATMs in every branch, wire transfers, notary services, fax services, and postage.
- The EMIA is the heir of various military branch (i.e.
- Its mainstream military branch is al-'Asifah.
- The Reichsmarine was the first military branch to adopt Enigma.
- He became branch manager for Archibald Clark and Sons, an importing company.
- Later, Meivar worked as a branch manager for the First International Bank of Israel.
- In 1992 Carol received a promotion to branch manager of The Woolwich branch in Nuneaton.
- Most were of the MacCarthy Mór ("great MacCarthy"), the senior branch of the MacCarthy dynasty.
- There are two Aberdeen-based football clubs in the SPFL, the senior branch of Scottish football.
- The more senior branch established by them became known as "Mocioni de Foen", or "fényi Mocsonyi", in reference to its core estate of Foeni (Fény).
- The Japanese film studio Nippon Eigasha established a branch in the Indies.
- Metro Cash and Carry, established a branch at Kolkata in 2008 on EM Bypass.
- Nambiar established a branch of the Free India Centre in Paris before leaving.
- The Princetown branch closed entirely on 3 March 1956.
- The Seattle branch closed in June 2010.
- The branch closed in June 1999 for remodeling and reopened in March 2000.
- When available, cash out is convenient for the customer, who can bypass having to visit a bank branch or ATM.
- The bank number was written as the upper line of a fraction, with the bottom number referring to the central bank branch.
- The ground-floor bank branch lasted until February 1948, when it was converted into a restaurant; this was only in use for five years.