‹ Brancusi Brand-new ›
Meanings and phrases
- a name given to a product or service; trade name; brand name; marque
- a recognizable kind; make
- identification mark on skin, made by burning
- a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning; firebrand
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy; --Genesis; mark; stigma; stain
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard; sword; blade; steel
- burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
- mark with a brand or trademark; trademark; brandmark
- mark or expose as infamous; post
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful; stigmatize; stigmatise; denounce; mark
- a name given to a product or service; trade name; brand; marque
- and carry a brand name other than Chery, as well.
- It is sold under the brand name Lupron among others.
- In December 2018, it adapted its new brand name.
- Stine, described as "a brand new take on terror."
- Some brand new copies are being sold for over $300.
- She played the brand new pilot who operates the "No.
- Uno-X and Rema Bensin are low-cost brand names of YX.
- Spherion has done business under a variety of brand names.
- It is sold under various brand names.
- M & Co. also developed their own brand of watches and paperweights.
- Hogood markets its own brand of instant coffee and roasted whole beans.
- It also creates and markets consumer products under its own brand name, YES.
- Khanna is the Indian brand ambassador for L'Oréal.
- Taapsee Pannu is the brand ambassador of the brand.
- Xie was signed by Adidas as a brand ambassador in 2018.
- In December 2018, it adapted its new brand name.
- DIEGO has also plans for a new brand focusing on carpets.
- The new brand name was announced on the evening of 6 May 2019.
- Pelle Pelle Pelle Pelle is an urban fashion brand designed by Marc Buchanan.
- The fashion brand Baum und Pferdgarten is based on the first floor of the building.
- Agnes, her mother Mena, and her sisters ran a local Samoan fashion brand called MENA.
- The society launched a partnership with clothing brand Lands' End in 2014.
- Whistles (company) Whistles is a clothing brand with 46 stores across the UK.
- In March 2009, Spears was announced as the new face of clothing brand "Candie's".
- Anaal Udaybabu designed a brand identity for on-the-web storage.
- On November 23, AOL unveiled a sneak preview of a new brand identity which has the wordmark "Aol."
- In 2014, Delaware North launched a new global brand identity as the company prepared to celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2015.
- Building brand awareness and credibility is a key implication of good public relations.
- A cost-effective approach that is able to achieve high brand awareness and increase product purchases.
- Cleveland created "The Temp Life,"in 2006 for Spherion Staffing to raise brand awareness among 18-25 year-olds.
- Such companies usually either go for brand extension and promote the extended products, or promote certain products which might not be available in the market.
- Co-producer Thenappan registered the film posters as a Class 34 trademark in 1998, to be used for trademarking such items as beedis, cigarettes, cheroots and tobacco, making it the first instance of brand extension in the Tamil film industry.
- This was the first WWF pay-per-view event after the brand extension, and the first to be held at Kemper Arena since Over the Edge in 1999, in which Owen Hart, competing as The Blue Blazer, lost his life after falling 78 feet from a harness to the ring.
- Eurostar had previously struggled with its reputation and brand image.
- The latter company claimed that their trademark and brand image had been damaged.
- Shortly afterwards, however, the pack design and brand image whole-heartedly returned to its roots.
- Reynold's is a popular brand and the most trusted brand in India.
- This popular brand is now located on the 2nd floor of Far East Plaza.
- Energica is considered a popular brand in Europe, but hasn’t gained as much market share in the US.
- She has her own clothing and lifestyle brand "Strike Oil".
- It wished to turn Kink.com into a lifestyle brand à la "Playboy".
- Stefano Ricci Stefano Ricci (; ) is a private family-owned Italian luxury lifestyle brand.
- Y&R was tasked to create a new global brand for Rebisco.
- The company also licenses global brand names for manufactured toys.
- In 2019, Arena has bought the global brand rights to Italian swimswear brand, Diana.
- On August 25, 2011, AND1 was sold to Galaxy Brands, a brand management company based in New York.
- Flanders was president of the firm during the transformation of Playboy into a brand management company.
- In 1999 Leapman reported in "The Times" that Freud Communications had offered an Internet brand management service to its clients.
- In 2016, Gomez appeared in a fashion campaign for luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
- In 1922, Henry Ford purchased the company for $8,000,000, turning the Lincoln into Ford Motor Company's luxury brand.
- Seen as an African luxury brand, her clothing line has been sold at Dolce & Gabbana's "Concept Spiga 2" store in Milan.
- There is a real tequila brand called Avión.
- Decades later, Merc started marketing a brand called "Sta Press".
- In 2009, Thermaltake launched a mobile accessory brand called LUXA2.